chapter 20

* after hundred years of waiting, I've finally uploaded another chapter o
Enjoy 😘💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Wilson with a girl no other than the one and only yeye girl in our class.

I couldn't believe she was the one I was seeing after everything. Why are some girls like this. I even thought we were correct friends o.

The girl was the one and only Sade from sss1 my classmate and wonderful friend. They were both kissing themselves like there was no tomorrow. 'Clash of titans', 'battle of the two warriors', 'kiss me or I die'. 

Hahahaha I couldn't help but laugh in my mind. After kissing for 3 decades they started talking.

"that was really nice " Wilson said playing with Sade's hand.

"Yea it was but it doesn't mean we are together o" she replied.

"why now? We kissed and that should tell you that I like you" Wilson said.

"Us kissing doesn't really mean anything na, you have to show me how you feel"

"how should I now show you" Wilson said.

"I don't know o it's up to you" Sade replied.

Me I was still shocked and flabbergasted like 'whaaaat! This girl will answer query.

"alright then I'll... " I didn't wait for Wilson to finish his talk as I left and went to sit at my usual spot near the gate. I felt a vibration and brought my phone out of my bag and saw that I got a text from my dad telling me not to wait for him. I kept the phone back after replying his text.

I saw the fine 'cousin boys'  standing outside the gate and Jared turned back and saw me looking at their direction. I waved at him and he started walking towards my direction.  They turned back and when they saw where he was heading to, they followed him.

"hey Etin" Jared said.

"hi, how are you doing? I asked

"I'm cool" he replied

"Etin what's up na" Dave said while raising his hand up for a handshake. I shook his hand and we ended up doing that bro handshake stuff.

"I dey o" I replied.

"you're waiting for your dad right?  He asked.

" I was but he just told me to go home and not wait for him cause he has an important meeting to attend" I replied.

"Come with us Na, Ayo brought his car" Jared said.

"alright then" I replied as I stood up from my seat and followed them out of the gate. I was wondering if the car was going to contain all of us when I saw a Toyota Highlander v6 and I was kinda shocked.

I've seen rich kids with cool cars before but I was just surprised that he has a Highlander when I was expecting a Camry or something.

Nelson and Dave entered the back seat, Jared and marvel sat at the other seat, while I sat down at the front seat with Ayo.

He turned on the car and bolanle by Zlatan started playing. Marvel was just shouting the lyrics as if the world was going to end today. We were all singing along sha but his own was just something else.

************************************
Few minutes later, Ayo dropped me at the front of my gate and I came down from the car thanking and waving at them before he drove off. He was good at driving and I found out he was 16 years old.

He was a minor and wasn't supposed to drive till he was 18 but he said he learnt how to drive outside the country and his father also taught him. He wasn't allowed to drive along major roads though, cause if he tries it ehn Nigerian police will kuku finish him.