Chapter 25

Senior Benjamin who was in Sss2 has been asking me out since jss3 and I have been avoiding him but now that we were in the same block he never ceased any opportunity to tease me.

"Good afternoon senior Benjamin " we all greeted.

"Good afternoon girls, can I speak with Etin alone? He asked.

I knew he wasn't even asking as he had this smug look on his face. I gave my friends the don't worry sign and they left. Benjamin held my back and walked forward leaving his cohorts behind.

"Etin do you have any reply for me now? He asked and I knew where he was driving at.

"I am sorry but I don't want to be involved in any relationship and my parents will not even allow it" I stated.

"Which one is it, you don't want any or your parents will not allow it?

"I don't want any " I replied as politely as possible.

"Haha Etin you are forming stubborn girl abi? He said pushing my head making it hit the wall with a loud thud and boy did it hurt.

"What is your problem! I shouted rubbing my head.

"You are shouting abi? Don't worry, it's like you don't know me. We shall see sha" he said and walked away.

The way he said it made my body shiver and not in a good way.

I was about to turn around when I bumped into somebody.

"I'm sorry " I said not bothering to look at the person.

"Etin what's up? Jane told me that Benjamin was disturbing you. Jason said and I realized that he was the one I bumped into.

"Yea but it's no problem sha" I said and walked away not waiting for any reply.

* * * * * * * * *
It was closing time and I told some of my friends bye as I left the class before anybody and ran downstairs and saw my dad's car parked outside and I felt relieved that I didn't have to wait in case that stupid senior decides to show up.

I walked towards the car, opened the door and sat down with a loud sigh.

"Daddy bokhian (welcome daddy) " I greeted in our local dialect.

"Vbó yé na? (How are you?) He asked.

"Oyésē" (I am fine) I replied.

"How was school? Hope that your teacher did not disturb you again? He asked.

"No sir. We didn't treat her subject today" I answered.

When we got home, he gave me money and a list and told me that my mom wanted me to buy the things so I can make dinner before she comes back.

I gave an "ok sir' reply and he went back to his office.

I took my bath, ate my food and decided to go and buy the food now so I'll make it back on time to watch nickelodeon.

I took a shopping bag and my small cross-purse and wore flip flops. I locked the gate then kept the key inside my purse and walked towards our junction so I could enter keke napep.

This was the first time I was coming to this market ever since we moved to this place.

I walked around till I saw a place where they sell ogbono. I bought 1000 naira's own which two cups, crayfish 200, pumpkin leaf 200, fish 1000, chicken 1 kilo, and those small melusah fishes 3 for 500naira.

I took the ogbono seeds and the crayfish and grounded them for 50naira.

When I was done with buying everything, I left the market and went back home.

When I got home I started cooking immediately. I washed the meat and fish and put them inside a pot with water. I switched on the gas so the meat could boil.

I mixed the grounded ogbono and crayfish with pepper and palm oil inside an iron plate and placed it inside the pot so it could melt.

After melting, I turned it inside the pot and stirred. I rinsed the leaf and put it inside the pot. I waited for sometime then added maggi and small salt then left the pot open.

* * * * * * * *
After eating my food which was eba and ogbono soup, I decided to go for a walk around my neighbourhood.

I walked for like 20 minutes seeing many buildings most of which were uncompleted. I heard some people talking and walked towards them and regretted it immediately.

They were all boys and each held cigarettes but that was not the problem; the problem was that senior Benjamin was sitting down on one block and I wanted to turn back when I heard my name.

"Etin is that you? I heard him ask.

I decided to act like I wasn't the Etin he was talking about when somebody turned me around.

"Where do you think you are going to? It's funny though, I was just talking about you. I wanted to come to your house but you came instead can't you see we are meant for each other? He said making the other boys laugh.

"Alaye, she fine o afa make I knack na" one of the boys said. I didn't understand what he said but I knew it wasn't good anyways.

"Knack Wetin, you nor wise? Na Ben lord babe you dey talk so o? One of Benjamin's cohort said.

"Leave am make he dey yarn nonsense I go light you just now" Benjamin said in a not so friendly manner.

"Oya everybody let me introduce my girlfriend to you" he said.

"I am not your girlfriend " I spat.

"Oya guys mo na teach am lesson one " Benjamin said as he took his seat.

The boys walked towards me creepily and before I knew what was happening I felt a burning sting on my face. It took me a moment to realize that I had been slapped.

"You don't really know me Etin. The earlier you agree the better for you. You look surprise hahahahha that was just lesson one" he said arrogantly.

I knew I had to agree, who knew what they were capable of. I was scared now what if they gang rape me??

"I.... I... I... I will be your gir..... girl... f.. friend" I stuttered as I never imagined myself saying anything like that certainly not to Benjamin.

"Ehen now you are talking why were you forming for me before " he cooed wiping my face and I tried not to slap him silly.

" I have to go I was cooking when I came out" I lied just wanting to get out of here.

"No problem babe we will see tomorrow " he said.

I walked as fast as I could trying to comprehend what just happened. I was about to open my gate when a hand touched my back.....

And we are done for now👀😏😏
Aahhh two chapters in a day¿? I tried 👧
Don't forget to vote and comment 💕