The turtle!

Ben: Ok let's do this!

Mal: Why are you getting so excited to go grocery shopping? And why do I have to come with you? Can't someone else do it?

Ben: Well first off, I've never went grocery shopping so I wanted to try it out. Second I've never driven a car before. Finally, the servants are on a day off cause they're watching some movie called descendants?

Mal: ....what?

Ben: I don't know it's some weird movie filled with weird teenagers going into puberty , having no idea what to do and is filled with magical adventures. But I heard there was a handsome prince with brown hai-

Mal: No! Not that! I mean the part where you don't know how to drive?!

Ben: Yeah? What about it?

Mal: Ben...we are in the highway having no idea where we are?!?

Ben: Relax, i know how to drive. I learned while playing video games. Duh.

Mal: ...

Ben: ...

Mal: BEN! WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE! LEGIT WE ARE ON TOP OF A MOUNTAINS FULL OF GOATS EATING POTATOES WHICH ARE EATING BACTERIA FROM THE GROUND WHICH COME FROM POOP!

Ben: Mal, you're over exaggerating. I've been driving right all along.

Mal: Fine! Do what you gotta do! I swear if I die i will kill you in your sleep!

Ben: fine.

2 minutes later...

Mal: There's a stop sign. You have to stop.

Ben: I know babe.

Mal: What are you doing?! You can't go do a U turn?!

Ben: i know what I'm doing babe?!

Mal: Ben there's walking potato! Stop!

Ben: Mal it's a leaf!!

Mal: BEN THE TURTLE!!!

Ben: WHAT!

Mal: y-you ran over the turtle...

Ben: Mal...

Mal: you killed him....

Ben: i-it was an accident...babe your eyes...

Mal: You killed Jefferson..

Ben: Who the f-

Mal: I loved him!

Ben: You met him a second ago?!? And what about me?!

Mal: We're over!

Ben: Mal! You're the love of my life! Don't do this! After all we've been through! Please no! Don't leave me for a dead turtle !!

Mal:  BENJAMIN, YOU KILLED HIM !! NOW HIS SOUL WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER ! AND I WONT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU !!

Ben:WAIT!

Mal: WHAT!

Ben: ITS JUST ANOTHER LEAF!

Mal: oh ok.

The end.

Mal it's a leaf!!
-King Benjamin Florian Beast,2019