Pulled over

*Mal was driving to the supermarket because they ran out of strawberries. She's about to buy 2o pounds of strawberries....because it's the adult thing to do.....anywaysssssssss*

Mal: what the hell?! Why did I get pulled over!! Did I not follow the traffic laws?! Ok so maybe I hit 2 or 3 cars but-

Ben: ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?

Mal: listen officer whatever you saw was just a mis- Ben?? What are you doing?? And why are you in a cop costume?? If this is one of your dress up games, you're a bit late. Halloween was months ago!

Ben: alright lady! I ask the questions! Do you have a permit of being that beautiful?

Mal: are we seriously doing this...again?

Ben: answer the question!!

Mal: no officer I do not have a permit. *she says in a monotone voice*

Ben: alright, you're coming with me. I'm taking you on a date!

Mal: can i at least put on a jacket? I went out in my hello kitty pyjamas!

Ben: no! You're taking my jacket! Your body doesn't belong in any jacket! It belongs in mine!!!

Mal: ......you don't have a jacket ben.

Ben: uhh

Mal: alright fine. Let me park my car first.

Ben: no!! You don't park your car!! You come with me?!

Mal: for a fake police officer, you are really bad at your job.

Ben: just let me take you on a first date!! This took me a long time to prepare!! The actual police officer didn't want to give his uniform to me so I had to uhh...borrow.....a spare! And do you know how long it took me to be an actual police officer! This isn't a fake badge! It's real?! I had to call in a guy that called another guy-

Mal: Ben! We're married! Idiot.

Ben: oh..

Mal: and we both know that badge is fake. Your name is not Jefferson....that was the fake turtle you killed....remember!

Ben: can we still go on a date?🥺

Mal:......no. I have a date with my strawberries! Cya sucker!!!

The end

Uhh
-Ben