Understand

Ben: HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?!

Mal: BEN I HAD NO CHOICE! YOU WOULNT UNDERSTAND?!

Ben: ...

Mal: you wouldn't understand...what I've been through..

Ben: UNDERSTAND?! I'm your husband! The love of your life?! I'm supposed to love and care for you, and you're here telling me that I don't understand you..?

Mal: Ben...just leave...

Ben: oh so you're running away just like last time?! When will you stop running away from you problems?!? From me....? YOU DIDNT EVEN SAY GOODBYE?!

Mal: HOW COULD I ?! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON?! IT HAPPENED ALL SO FAST?!

Ben: Fast? FAST??! THEN YOU SHOULD'VE TAKEN YOUR TIME AND TALK TO ME?!

Mal: COME ON BEN! YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM?!

Ben: OH SO NOW I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON WITH YOU?! LISTEN WOMAN I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD IF YOU DONT TALK TO ME?!

Mal: Ben...it wasn't really my fault.

Ben: YOU LEFT ME AT THE TRAIN STATION WHILE WE WERE SHOPPING?!

Mal: you know I don't have the sharpest of memory! And I thought you were with me!! I didn't want to miss the hello kitty concert!!

Ben: but you left me?! I don't know my way around the train station?! It took me 3 hours to get back?! And how did you think that I was the broom you were carrying?!

Mal: cuz the it was spiky!

Ben: My hair isn't spiky nor yellow?! My hair brown and luscious?!

Mal: whatever. At least you're back and seem unharmed. Don't want to be kidnapped.....for the 3rd time....

Ben:........

Mal:........

Ben:........

Mal:........

Ben:....was the concert worth it?

Mal: yup.

Ben:....cool.

The end

cuz the it was spiky!
- Mal