Moustache

Adam: has anyone seen Ben?

Hades: you mean your son?

Adam: well yes....

Hades: nope haven't seen him.

Adam: well that helps...mal? Have you seen him?

Mal: he hasn't come out of our bedroom in a week..

Adam: AND YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING?!

Mal: well no.....did I have to?

Hades: relax! It's just self quarantine!

Mal: no it's plain old isolation...he's not really afraid of the sickness...just people.

Hades: I don't blame him. People are to confusing.

Adam: I'll go check on him. Has he even eaten??

Mal: maybe pop tarts? But definitely not pineapples...he's friends with them. He even named them. There's Jerry, Tom, Steve, Robert...but I don't really like him, he smells bad and-

Adam: uhhh ok....ill go see him now...

Mal: ok cya! Tell him I said hi!

Hades: I'll come with! He's probably doing something stupid.

Adam: you cant say that! My son is the most responsible, smartest and the mos-

* Adam opens the door and sees Ben in a squating position with his sweaty red face*

Hades: what the hell is that.

Adam: I think it's ben....Ben?? Is that you??

Ben: oh hi dad!

Hades: dude what are you doing...it's weird..

Ben: Im growing a moustache!

Adam/ Hades: what.

Ben: A moustache! See, I've been having problems growing facial hair,mal doesn't want to use her magic, and I didn't want to ask fairy godmother because that's not very prince like soooo I thought I can grow a moustache if I exercised enough! Maybe if I think about it hard enough my brain might grow facial hair for me! Because exercise solves everything!

Adam: uhhh

Hades:  called it!

Adam: son...that's not how it works..

Ben: of course it is! Mal told me so! She wouldn't lie to me! Even if I did eat her strawberries before she said that....

Adam: Ben...I don't even know what to say, hades? Do you have something to sa- hades?!

* Adam sees hades coaching Ben into doing 500 push ups*

Hades: JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!! DO YOU WANT A MOUSTACHE?! THEN DO THE PUSH UPS?!

Ben: YES SIR HADES SIR!

Adam: what is happening?! I was gone for 2 weeks and this is what I come home to? This has to be a dream?!

Hades: it is a dream.

Adam: what??

Ben: yea dad this is all a dream.

Adam: what that's ridiculous why would I be dreaming of something so-

*Adam wakes up sweating from his nightmare*

Adam: forget the meetings!I'm going back home! And I'm bringing real friends for my sons instead of pineapples!!

The end

YES SIR HADES SIR!
-Ben