Ketchup

Ben : Your dad is a little crazy

Mal : what? Why?

Ben : On top of his bed, he has a picture of my face and yesterday I saw him throwing darts at it while saying that I am a stupid king.

Mal: Oh thats nothing! He's just joking around! Don't worry.

Ben: You sure? Yesterday he put a bunch of hot sauce on my meal knowing that I have a spice tolerance..

Mal: He thought you wanted ketchup! Come on Ben! My dad isn't out kill you or anything!

Ben: again, are you sure?? Last week, he threw a knife at me clearly screaming 'DIEEE!!!!'?!

Mal: Really Ben?! He just said hi. Listen Ben, you shouldn't be so paranoid. You're fine. Now, I have to go meet your mother and talk to her, so take care, love you!

Ben: yea...love you too....

Ben: why can't mal understand?! Her dad hates me!! He's out to get me!! Come on Ben! MAN UP! YOU ARE THE KING OF AURADON AND YOU WILL NOT LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S DAD KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!

Hades: you called....

Ben: 😱😱

Ben: heyyyyyy

Hades: I heard everything....

Ben: oh really.....😰

Hades: yup....and let me clarify this....you're right..

Ben: I AM?! WOAH THATS A FIRST!! Wait....

Hades: you better sleep with one eye tonight...toodles!~

Ben: HEY MAL!! HONEYYY!!! COME BACK YOUR DAD WANTS TO KILL MEEEEEEE?!?!?

                                      The end

He thought you wanted ketchup! Come on Ben! My dad isn't out kill you or anything!
-Mal