Hairy

Ben : "shaving his leg"

Mal: ....Ben?

Ben: What the FRICK Mal !!!🥺🥺🥺🥺😖😖😖😖😖🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😩😩😩😩😩😩😩🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Mal: is that my shaving kit......? I told you not to use it! This happens everytime!

Ben : But we are engaged now......we share stuff.......plus I accidentally broke my razor......and my legs were getting hairy......sooooo......I had no choice.........🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Mal:😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤fine

Ben : "accidentally cuts himself" OWWWW !!! MAL HELP ME !!!! I'M ABOUT TO DIE !! I'M TOO YOUNG !!!

Mal: WTH SOMEONE CALL 911! My boyfriend us dying!!! *sarcastically*

Ben : BRO, HELP ME MAL !!

Mal : What am I supposed to do !! Go get the ointment! Its your fault!

Ben : GO GET IT FOR ME, I'M HIGHLY INJURED!!

Mal: BRUHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ben : * angrily, takes all his effort and walks towards the cabinet and takes the medicine*

A few minutes later, after Ben is perfectly healed....

Ben : I think your razor is broken. I keep cutting myself with your razors. And fyi, I hate that your razor is purple. It's a very depressing and creepy color to put on a razor.

Mal:*strongly gasped* How dare you! You know, what I never liked your hair it looks like dog fur!

Ben: "dramatically gasps" HOW DARE YOU !! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HAIR CONDITIONER I USE TO MAKE MY HAIR LOOK GOOD ?? WELL, YOU, MISS BERTHA, YOU.......YOU......WELL YOU'RE THE PRETTIEST PERSON ON EARTH!!!!!! HA !!! SEE, I CAN INSULT TOO.....I CAN BE ROTTEN TO THE CORE TOO !!!

Mal :HOW-wait what? Awwwww! Do you really think I'm pretty!

Ben: No I don't

Mal: but you just sai-

Ben : YOU'RE NOT PRETTY, YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURE THAT SHALL EVER EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!!!

Mal: I LOVE YOU!!

Ben:I LOVE YOU TOO!!

Mal: WHY ARE WE YELLING!!

Ben: I DON'T KNOW!!!!

Mal : ALSO, STOP USING MY HAIR CONDITIONER!! YOUR HAIR IS STARTING TO SMELL LIKE STRAWBERRY PARADISE!!!! THAT'S MY THING !!!!

Ben : Well it's not my fault if I love smelling like women.

Mal : Dude....that's weird.

Ben : Well.....let's not think much about it.....let's focus on something else *smirking*

Mal : Oh? What do you want to focus on?

Ben : Oh......Just on someone that I adore enormously *suddenly pulls her into a kiss*

Mal : *keeps littering his face with kisses and they start making out in the bathroom, with the razor on the floor, next to them*

..............

30 minutes later

..............

Mal and Ben : *still making out*

...............

Razor *being very traumatized by it's surroundings*

Also razor : PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING!

The end

PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING!
-razor