Chapter 2

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

 ~~~~ Time skip brought to you by ZA WARUDO (you're 16 now)~~~~

It was a typical Saturday morning. You woke up to the smell of bacon, (sorry vegans sksksksk) and immediately got out of bed to go have some before your parents ate it all. You went down the stairs of your house, and headed to the kitchen. "Ah, good morning (Y/n)!" your father said with a smile on his face. "Good morning dad," you said, with a smile on your own face. "(Y/n)! Are you ready to have some breakfast?" your mother asked, putting some bacon, eggs, and toast on a plate for you. "Yep! It smells good mom," you said as you took your plate of food and sat down at the kitchen table. As you ate, your mother sat down at the table after her father gave her a certain look as if to say, "I think it's time to tell her." You gave both of your parents confused looks as they turned to you. "(Y/n)," your father started, "There's something your mother and I need to tell you." You looked at him. "What do you need to tell me?" you asked, your curiosity growing. Your father sighed, "Well, we were going to tell you that... We're moving back to Japan," he said, afraid you were going to be upset. Instead, to both or your parents' suprise, your expression grew into one of happiness. "Really?! We're going to move back to Japan?! This is the best day ever!" you exclaimed, happy that you wouldn't have to be at the same school as your ex-friends, like you always have.

"Yes, we're going to be moving next week," your mother said, relieved that you weren't upset, but in fact, happy. You jumped up and down, filled with more excitement than what felt like anyone had ever had before. You thought, maybe i'll be able to see Oku again! We'll be able to pick up right where we left off! "Are we going to move back to where we lived before?" you asked your parents. "No," your mother said, finally realizing that there was no reason to speak Japanese at the time (yes, finally). "Well then, where are we moving?" you asked, your fit of jumping up and down coming to an end. "We're moving to a place called Morioh," your father said, seeing your excitement die down for the moment. "Oh," you said, a little upset. Then you perked up, "Well at least it's in Japan, I've been dying to go back home again!" you exclaimed, becoming happy again. "Well then," your mother said, "Maybe you should start packing since we're moving in a week." You immediately did just that. You couldn't wait to get out of the place you referred to as a dump.

(Wow, short chapter right? I hope you're still enjoying the story! Anyways, i'm tired, so i'll see you next time I guess. Bye!)