Chapter 27

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

"Hm.. It's honestly really sad. The two of you would have gone through so much trouble, just to be killed by me," Kosaku said, eyeing the two of you. "Fuck," you said out loud, earning a look from Hayato. "Sorry..," you said under your breath. Hayato looked back at Kosaku who had an unamused look on his face. "Enough fooling around. Let's make this happen quick," Kosaku said, positioning his hand to make a "thumbs up" motion. Hayato's eyes widened, and you just stood there confused. "I.. I don't want this to happen at all!" you said, covering your face in hope to defend yourself from something. Kosaku simply rolled his eyes before smirking. "All I have to do now is touch you," Kosaku said, getting closer to you. You made a disgusted and scared face at those words, which led to him realizing what he had just said.

"Not like t h a t, idiot. I don't find the slightest bit attractive anyway," Kosaku said, getting angry with you. "(Y/n)! Run away!" Hayato yelled at you. You did as he said, but as you turned around and started running, an invisible force stopped you as you bumped into it. "What the hell..?" you said, seeing that there was nothing that could have done that. You heard Kosaku laugh from behind, and you turned to ask him what the hell was going on. As you were about to speak, he interrupted you. "Before you die, I guess I should tell you my real name," he said. 'What? His real name?' you thought to yourself as you stared at him. Hayato was also staring at him, waiting for him to say something. "My name is Yoshikage Kira. I just thought I might tell you before you die," he said, raising his thumb. You didn't know what he was doing, but whatever it was, it was scaring the hell out of you.

His expression turned into a psychotic one as he spoke. "You'll be a good addition to my collection, (Y/n)," he said before laughing. You started to tear up, knowing that today would be the day you died. The tears flowed down your face as you sat on the ground, in pain and sadness. "(Y/n) hurry! You can still get away!" Hayato said, he had tears of his own about to come down his face. You nodded as you try to stand, only to be stopped by Kira yelling. "KILLER QU-" "So, we finally found you, Kira," someone said from behind Kira. Kira stopped talking, and his eyes widened. He slowly turned around, and standing there, was Josuke and Okuyasu. Tears were still streaming down your face, but you had a small smile on your face as you saw Okuyasu. You always felt safe whenever he was around, no matter what the situation was. "What'ya doing, boomer?" Okuyasu asked, looking behind Kira. He saw you on the ground, and his eyes instantly widened. "(Y/n)!" he yelled, running over to you. Kira's eyes were still wide as he looked at Josuke.

"H-how..? How could this happen.. at a time like this?!" Kira exclaimed as he started to get defensive. "Fate was supposed to be on my side!" he yelled, clearly getting nervous. Hayato then started to speak up. "Fate wasn't on your side, father! I made a gamble! And he came!" Hayato yelled, no longer nervous, but angry. "You said your name was 'Kira', right?! That has to mean that your the Kira we're looking for!" Josuke said, punching Kira with an invisible force of his own. You were watching all of this go on until Okuyasu pulled you into a big hug. "(Y/n) i'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed me to be! You could've gotten killed!" he said, sobbing into the crook of your neck. "O-Oku.. Don't be so hard on yourself.. You came at just the right time," you said, rubbing his back in order to comfort him. He shook his head. "I could've lost you (Y/n)! And I don't wanna lose another person that I love!" he exclaimed. You gasped. You knew he loved you and all, but, he was afraid of losing you? You slowly hugged him back. 

"Okuyasu, i'm fine.. Now stop being so worried," you said with a small chuckle at the end. He sniffled as he pulled away from the hug. He had a small but sad smile on his face as he looked at you. He put his hand on your face, and he stroked his hand along your cheek. He was leaning in for a kiss, and his lips were about to connect with yours until, "Hey! He's getting away!" Josuke yelled. The two of you looked in the direction Josuke was pointing in to see that Kira was running away from the scene, probably trying to get away from everyone. "Shit! We have to follow him!" Okuyasu said, getting up off the ground. After he had helped you up, he and Josuke started running after Kira. Both you and Hayato followed after them, and it didn't take long to catch up with Kira. Josuke punched him, and Kira fell to the ground. "Crazy Diamond!" Josuke yelled. The air around you moved quickly, and you were confused as to why. "Killer Queen, return!" Kira yelled. There was a loud and sudden 'BANG!' as Josuke's eyes widened. 

Kira was huffing as he spoke. "I didn't want any despair.. My goal was to live a peaceful life, like a plant," he said. "You've shown yourself! Now i'll make sure your face doesn't look so peaceful!" Josuke said, turning to Okuyasu. The two of them were having a conversation that you couldn't exactly hear, but you knew that it was about Kira. "Just so all of you know, I wasn't running away from you," Kira said, earning the attention of everyone. He smirked. "If I wanted to kill you, I could have done so at any time," he said, getting up from the ground. "The reason I didn't is because I don't like fighting," he continued. You weren't exactly sure about the last part, but you didn't feel like speaking at the moment. Josuke decided to be the one to speak up. "We're coming after you because you killed Shigechi, dumbass!" he yelled, becoming more angry by mentioning that name. 'Who's Shigechi?' you wondered. "A bastard like you who has a hobby of killing people doesn't have the right to talk about what he feels like doing, dipshit!" Okuyasu yelled, also seeming to be pretty angry with Kira. 

After a few seconds, Okuyasu pointed at something. You tried to see what it was, but you didn't see anything. "Don't touch Killer Queen's hand," he said cautiously. "That's the only reason I didn't dispose of you all. You're the only four destroying my peace right now. I have no choice but to fight anyone who fins out my true identity," he said, eyeing all of you. After a few minutes, you had seen Kira and Josuke fighting somehow, and Kira had gone flying as he spit up blood. "Josuke! Don't let your guard down just because he's slow! It'd be better if I used my stand, The Hand," Okuyasu yelled (hey that rhymes). There was sudden noise that made you make a strange face, wondering what you had just heard. 

Your eyes widened as Kira was suddenly pulled closer to Okuyasu. "Scraping away space to teleport, eh? I w a s attacking Josuke, but the direction of my attacks has turned.. to you," Kira said. Both you and Hayato gasped, and you turned to Hayato as you heard him say something. You saw that his eyes were wider than they should ever possibly be. "I-inside my backpack..," he started. There was a loud noise that had turned your attention to the fight. Your pupils dilated as you saw a purple air bubble explode right next to Okuyasu. "OKUYASU!" you, Josuke and Hayato all yelled as you saw Okuyasu go flying into a bunch of bushes guarded by a fence. "Okuyasu!" you yelled, running over to your injured boyfriend. It was only a matter of seconds before tears were once again streaming down your face. You saw him laying there, his eyes almost completely closed, with a giant hole in his side. You shook him, and called for him to wake up, but you got no answer. You just kept doing it over and over, telling yourself not to stop until you got an answer. 

(Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. My poor boi 😩. I know that's not how the fight really went, but, y'know, I'm just writing here. But, hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter anyways! And uh.. yeah. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)