Chapter 5

(Okay, so now we're going back to your P.O.V!)

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

You're flight actually turned out better than you expected. The baby that was sitting behind you didn't cry at all, which seemed to be very rare to you... and everyone else. You fell asleep watching a movie that was provided by the plane (y'know like the little screen thingies on the seats- you get it) Your parents woke you up by saying that they would leave you on the plane if you didn't get up, because apparently you were refusing to. After getting off the plane, you and your parents left the airport and got into an Uber. "Where to?" the driver asked. "Morioh Grand Hotel please!" your mother said cheerfully. The driver nodded his head as he started the drive to the hotel. "It'll take about fifteen minutes to get there," said the driver. "Fine by me," said your father, still kind of tired from the flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to when you get to the hotel~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you need help getting your bags?" asked the driver. "No thanks, but thanks for asking," said your father as he paid the driver, making sure to tip him. You and your mother had already gotten the bags out from the back of the car (I wanna call it the boot, but I feel like people won't understand what i'm saying :')), all you were doing was waiting for your father to start helping to bring them into the hotel. When your dad realized that ya'll were waiting on him, he rushed over to help. "Sorry for the wait," he said. "No problem," you and your mother said in unison. Then, the three of you finally picked up your bags and went into the hotel. 

It was then that you realized why it might've been called a "Grand" hotel. It was beautiful. The carpet on the floor was red, there were chandeliers that lit up the place so perfectly, and the curtains were also red with gold lacing on the ends that just tied the scenery together. The lobby itself was also amazing. The chairs were made of leather, and they were all placed around some glass tables, each with a small pot of roses on top. You sighed as you took in the breathtaking view. This looks like a place where celebrities would stay, you thought. You then realized that your parents were already checking in, so you rushed to join them. "I hope you enjoy your stay!" said the lady behind the counter. Your mother smiled and nodded as you and your parents started to make their way to the elevator.

After you got off the elevator and to your room, your jaw dropped at what you saw. It was basically a condo, but like, s u p e r fancy. You saw at least three bedrooms, and you made sure to go into every single one of them. The first one had two twin mattress beds, with a lot of pillows on each (because that's what hotels do), the blankets neatly tucked into the bed; there was a (pretty big) TV, so whoever stayed in there wouldn't be bored all day, and it even had it's own little bathroom with a pretty decent shower and t o i l e t (r.i.p french boi, smh). The other two rooms were the same, except their TV's were bigger, and so were the mattresses. You went into the living room, and saw that you had a balcony with an amazing view; it had a TV that was definitely bigger than the ones in the bedrooms, and it had three couches, one of them having a pull out bed. You went to the kitchen, and oh boy, it was epic. There was a huge fridge and a few cabinets too. There were some drawers, and one of them had some utensils in it, which was good. Everything was just too much to take in

"You like the place, don't ya (Y'n)?" your mother asked. You just looked at her and nodded, because you couldn't form any words to express your shock. Your mother laughed, "That's good to hear." You smiled at her. "Well, I guess I should let you know that your father and I have already signed you up for school," she said. You raised an eye-brow, "What school is it?" you asked. "It's called Budo-ga Oka High. It's not too far from here actually, so your father doesn't have to drive you," she said (i'm pretty sure that's the name of the school). "Alright... But how am I supposed to know how to get there?" you asked. "Already got'chya covered! We got a map of Morioh at the airport," your mother said, handing you the map.

"Now go get some sleep, we have to get your uniform in the morning," your mother said, walking over to you and kissing your forehead. 

"Okay," you said, going to your new room, and falling asleep.

(Wow, I feel like this was a long chapter. But I hope you enjoyed it anyways! I'm still sorry for not uploading yesterday! But i'll see you next time! Byeeeeeee!)