Chapter 6

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

You woke up to the sound of what seemed like an alarm. I don't remember setting an alarm, or even having one for that matter, you thought. You groaned as you tried to hit the snooze button, obviously failing. "Shut up!" you yelled at the alarm. It didn't listen. Your mother then peeped her head into the room. "Oh! (Y'n)! You're awake!" she said. You didn't look at her, because you were still trying to destroy the alarm.Your mother let out a chuckle as she made her way towards the alarm, unplugging it from the wall, finally stopping it's horrible sounds. "I can see the alarm did a good job waking you up!" your mother exclaimed with a smile. You furrowed you eyebrows. "Did you put that there?" "Maaaaaybe," she said. You put your hand over your chest to dramatize the fact that you didn't like her doing that. "But why???" you asked. "I wanted you to get up a bit early so you could go look around," your mother said. "Ugh, I don't wanna! I just wanna lay in bed all day!" you complained. Your mother responded to your complaints by pulling the covers from your bed, making you get goosebumps from the cold. "(Y/n), you better get up right now, or else no dessert tonight," she teased. You decided to get out of bed after that, but only for the sake of dessert.

You decided to put on a cream colored long sleeved shirt, with a black and white plaid skirt that went a few inches above your knees (if you don't like the outfit then change it to whatever you want :/). After you got ready, you made sure you looked acceptable, then went to the kitchen to tell your mom that you'd be leaving. "Are you sure you don't want to just eat something here?" she asked. "For the millionth time mom, i'm gonna go see if this town has anything good to eat," you replied. Your mother sighed, "All right, but don't spend too much money on food!" You chuckled. "I won't. Besides, i'll need money just in case I wanna buy something that catches my eye." With that, you gave your mom a goodbye kiss and headed out the door.

You got outside the building, and started your stroll around town. The first thing you noticed was a little flower shop, with what looked like to have some pretty beautiful flowers in it. You wanted to get some, but, you had a limited amount of money on you. You continued walking, until you saw a small ice  cream shop. I hope mom doesn't yell at me for spending money on this, you thought. You walked into the store, and saw all the different flavors they had. You decided to go with mint chocolate chip (deal with it normies), since it was your favorite. As the employee was preparing your cone, you heard the bell that hung above the door chime, and being the pedestrian you were, you decided to turn around.

The guy you saw looked like he was wearing some sort of uniform. Does he go to my school? You studied the outfit. The sleeves had the word "billion" on them, and there was a big dollar sign in the middle of it. The collar of the uniform had a yen sign, and a dollar sign. 'Why does he look so familiar?' you thought. That face....those eyes... Then it hit you. Could it be? No. There's no way. He didn't live in Morioh all that time ago. But, it has to be him. Right? No one else on the planet can look like that but him. Then you finally realized.

It was him.

(Ahaha, finally, am I right? What a way to meet an old friend, huh? Anywho, hoped you enjoyed this part! Keep reading if you did!)