Chapter 17

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

"Oh come on! He totally fucking deserved that manager job!" Okuyasu said, yelling at the Spongebob movie (which is for some reason playing instead of the episodes). "Yeah, how can Mr.Krabs call him a kid? If he is, then he shouldn't even have a damn job!" you said, also yelling at the TV. The three other boys agreed, and all started yelling at the TV. "What's going on in here? Did something bad happen?" Josuke's mom asked, opening the door to your room. "Yes something bad happened!" Koichi said, throwing his arms up in the air. "Spongebob didn't get to be manager of the second Krusty Krab!" Josuke said, pointing at the TV. Josuke's mom was actually surprised to see that you were all genuinely angry at this (yes, I learned how to spell "surprised", i'm proud of myself). "Okay then...," she said, closing the door. As soon as she left, the four of you continued your fit of anger by yelling at the TV. As time went on, you would all comment on the movie, saying things that would make the others laugh. 

"(Y/n)! Josuke! Okuyasu! Koichi! Come eat dinner!" your mom yelled from the other room. The four of you got up quickly and scrambled out the room. "Finally! I'm starving!" Okuyasu said, sitting at the table. You sat on Oku's right, and Josuke sat on his left, Koichi sitting next to Josuke. The three moms, and Koichi's sister, all brought the food to the table, and let everyone dig in. Okuyasu decided to eat some spaghetti, and got sauce all over his face, which was pretty funny. You laughed, grabbing some napkins. As soon as Josuke and Koichi saw what you were laughing, they started to laugh too. "What? What's so funny? What are you guys laughing at?" Okuyasu asked, looking all around him. "Hold still," you said, chuckling. He did, and you used the napkins to wipe off all the sauce on his face.

"You had spaghetti sauce all over your face," Koichi said, pointing at Okuyasu. "Yeah! It made you look all funny!" Josuke said, his laughter dying down. "Uh-huh, and I just had to clean it all off," you said, showing him the napkins. You saw what seemed to be a light blush on his face. "O-oh. Thanks (Y/n)!" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "OoOoOoOoOooOooOOooooOh!" Josuke and Koichi said. "ᴼʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵘᵖ," you muttered. The two of them just laughed. Okuyasu was giving them a look that said, "really?", and the other two just laughed even more. "What's so funny?" Koichi's mom asked, causing the other women to turn their attention to the four of you. "Oh! I-t's nothing!" Josuke said, trying to stop himself from laughing anymore. "Alright then," she said, continuing her conversation with the other women at the table.

"Hey, is everyone else done? I wanna go back to watching Spongebob," Josuke said, motioning towards your room. "I'm done," you said. "Same here," Oku said. "Me too," Koichi said. "Okay then, let's go," Josuke said, getting up from the table and going to your room. The rest of you followed, you shutting the door to your room after everyone else was in. You all sat in the same places as before, except this time... well this time.. Okuyasu had decided that it was an Einstein sort of idea to sit you in his lap. You were a blushing mess the entire time, and Josuke and Koichi would look over and snicker every now and then. Oku obviously thought nothing of it, because he even rested his chin on the top of your head.

'This is the kind of shit that couples do, not friends!' you thought to yourself. 'Is this the norm for him? Or is he trying to imply something?' you asked yourself. You were embarrassed because there were other people around, but you didn't pull away. You actually kind of enjoyed it. You could feel the rise and fall of his chest behind you, and you could hear the sound of his steady heartbeat every now and then, if you leaned back a bit. He put his arms around you, and basically snuggled up to you. Your face got even redder. After a few minutes, you heard him yawn. "You tired?" you asked. He simply nodded, then rubbed his eyes. "Well if you wanna take a nap, just lay down in the bed," you said, pointing to the spot next to you. He laid down, and slowly drifted off to sleep. You would look back at him every now and then, and you blush. 'Damn it,' you thought to yourself.

~~~

The movie ended, and Josuke and Koichi had left. The only person that was still here was Okuyasu. You looked over at Okuyasu, who was still sleeping, and sighed. 'I should wake him up, but he looks so damn p e a c e f u l,' you thought to yourself as you got up from your bed. You walked out of your room, and walked over to your mom (yes, I have also realized that the dad basically doesn't exist anymore). "Hey (Y/n)! Is your other friend s t i l l here?" she asked, pointing to your room. "Yep. He's asleep, and he's not waking up," you said. "Oh dear! Is he dead?!" you mom said, getting up (boomer problems, am I right?). "No! Mom, no. He's not dead. He's just sleeping really heavily," you reassured her. She sat back down. "Okay good, I didn't want to have to call the police," she said, sighing. "Anyways, I just wanted to let you know, so i'm going to go to bed," you said, walking back to your room. "Okay! Just don't sleep in the same bed!" you mother called to you. Your face grew red. "Mom..," you groaned. She chuckled. "Heh heh, sorry," she said.

You changed into your PJ's (in the bathroom of course, just in case), and climbed into the other bed. You felt kind of uncomfortable, since you weren't in your usual bed. You weren't about to get into the other bed though, you didn't want to turn your life into some cliche romance movie by making that dumb decision. You slowly fell asleep, thinking about what you were going to do about Okuyasu in the morning. 

"Idiot," you said, laughing. 

(Wtf, I can't breathe. I also think that Spongeboy me bob should've gotten that manager job, smh. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)