Chapter 30

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

"We keep fighting.. We have to!" Josuke said, balling up his fists. You nodded, and looked back out the window, along with Hayato. You watched as you saw Kira send another air bubble in your direction, and you quickly turned to Josuke. "I-it's here! It's big enough to see!" you exclaimed, pointing to outside. "That must mean...," Josuke started. "That must mean that this is his final shot," he said. Hayato turned around to face Josuke, and the two of you watched as another piece of glass floated into the air, and shot out the window. "I don't think the same attack will work twice on Kira! He'll dodge it!" Hayato exclaimed. 

"We'll have to see about that," Josuke said. "By the way.. (Y/n), the lighter from earlier is in my pocket. Could you maybe get it for me?" Josuke asked, lifting up his arm to show a lighter in one of his pockets. "It's a bit hard to get it myself with this pole sticking out of my stomach," Josuke said, his arm still raised. Before you had the chance to move, Hayato started to speak. "The flame's useless now! We can see the air bubble!" he exclaimed, pointing outside of the window. Josuke sighed. "The air bullet is not what I want to use the lighter for," he said. "I'm going to look at something else so.. (Y/n), can you get the lighter now?" he asked.

You nodded, and quickly walked over to him, taking the lighter out of his pocket and handing it him. He held it up as he lighted it. "Now, let's find out why he can see where I am," Josuke said. He brought the lighter closer to Hayato, putting it below one of his shirt pockets. "Josuke! What are you-" "Shhh! Hayato, don't move, okay?" Josuke said, making you go silent. He brought the lighter even closer, and it started to burn Hayato's shirt. "He might not be watching us," Josuke said, keeping the lighter where it was.

"He might be listening," he said. "Kira had a cell phone. Did he just happen to have it? No!" Josuke exclaimed. "So then.. who was he talking to?" you asked, looking at Hayato's burning shirt. "There's only one person he'd talk to..," Josuke said. There was a sudden movement inside of the burning pocket of Hayato's jacket. Then, a picture of an old man with a phone came flying out of the pocket. Except, this picture was strange. It seemed as if the photo was moving, and not just with the air! And then you knew that there was something up, because the picture started screaming. 

The phone was quickly snatched from the old guy, and it seemed to be floating in the air. Hayato quickly put out the fire that was burning on his jacket. "I completely forgot about you, old man in the picture," Josuke said, holding his hand against the speaker on the phone, so Kira couldn't hear him. "I-I have no idea how he got inside my pocket, but..- So this was the answer!" Hayato exclaimed. Your eyes widened as you saw the air bubble suddenly some through the window of the house. "Josuke! The air bubble is inside!" you exclaimed. "Get back!" Josuke yelled, both you and Hayato doing so. 

Josuke silently cleared his throat, and started to talk in a somewhat raspy voice. "Josuke... Is three meters ahead," he said. You knew he was up to something, but you didn't know what. Then it hit you. 'He's.. He's trying to get to the old man in the picture!' you thought. "Shit!" the picture yelled, trying to get away. "Now he's moving diagonally right, then up three meters," Josuke said in his raspy voice. The air bubble moved in that direction, getting closer to the photo. The picture started to move around again. "And now he's moving one meter to the left," Josuke said. The air bubble once again moved in that direction. 

"What?! How can you do that, you bastard!" the picture yelled. "Right there... Detonate," Josuke said. "YOSHIKAGE!" the picture screamed before getting blown up into pieces. All of you ducked down on the ground so you wouldn't get hurt. Through the phone, you could hear Kira talking. "He's been blown away, hasn't he?" Kira asked. "Yeah, he was gloriously blown away," Josuke said, returning to his normal voice. "All the way to hell, with my directions," he said. "Josuke...," Kira said, sounding as if he was angry.

There was soon a loud thump, which rose suspicion from you. Before you could ask what had happened, you saw that Josuke had already gotten up, and started to head out of the building. You and Hayato followed him. The three of you soon reached Kira's loctation, seeing that he went wide eyed as he looked at all of you. Josuke was panting heavily, and you were starting to sweat. "You're within my range," Josuke said, eyeing Kira. "Bring out... your Killer.. Queen," Josuke said after a few seconds of silence. 

"Killer Queen!" Kira yelled. Suddenly, it seemed as if Kira had been punched in the face, because there was blood coming from his nose and mouth, and he went flying back. Josuke then started yelling, and you were confused as to why. Then something happened. "How?! We were so close! Josuke is stronger!" Hayato yelled. There were two air bubbles that had two dents in them, and your eyes widened as you saw how close they were to Josuke. "M-my fists didn't hit him," Josuke said, shocked. Kira also looked pretty shocked himself. "These air bullets acted like cushions. But how?! I didn't have time for that!" Kira exclaimed. 

Just then, you saw that cat thing that Hayato had showed you earlier. "I see.. Stray Cat thought it was being attacked," Kira said. "Killer Queen! Turn that air bullet into a bomb!" Kira exclaimed. You watched in fear as you saw the air bullet turn purple, which meant that the air bubble was now a bomb. The bubble started to float towards Josuke, and you became even more worried. "I've won! It'll explode if anyone touches it!" Kira exclaimed. "Josuke, with the damage you're suffering, you won't have enough strength to dodge this!" Kira said. He was right, Josuke wasn't in any sort of position to even be able to move right now.

As Josuke struggled to move, he fell to the ground. "It's a contact bomb?! Josuke! It doesn't matter if it's glass or anything! Just hit that and take cover!" you exclaimed. Josuke then fell on the ground completely as he tried to grab some glass. "I've won! I've won, I've won, I've won!" Kira exclaimed, an evil smile on his face. "Luck is on the side of Yoshikage Kira!" he yelled.The bullet was almost to Josuke's face, and you started to cry. You did 't want to lose someone else today.

Just as the bullet was about to make contact though, there was a noise... And you watched as the bullet floated away from Josuke.

(WRY! Sorry that I posted another late chapter! I'll try not to do it again, promise. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)