Chapter 28

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

"Okuyasu!" you screamed, shaking the unconscious man. He didn't budge, which was starting to not surprise you. You wouldn't pay attention to anything else. You didn't care that people were calling your name, or fighting with one another, you just wanted him to show some sign that he was alive. But nothing happened. You shook Okuyasu weakly one last time. "Get up.. Please," you said, sobbing. Once again, nothing happened. You finally started to tear. You almost screamed as you buried your face into his chest. You let the tears flow, getting Okuyasu's clothes wet as you cried. 

After some time, you felt as if every tear you had in your body had already been squeezed out. 'I have to do something.. I can't not do something!' you thought to yourself, getting up from your spot next to Okuyasu. You turned around to see that Josuke was all bloody, Hayato's eyes were wide open, and Kira was smirking. Your expression turned into one of anger, and you balled up your fists. You narrowed your eyes at Kira, who had his back turned to you. You slowly and quietly started to approach him, knowing that even if you tried to stop yourself, you would end up throwing a punch at him. You could tell that Hayato was watching you, but at the same time, he was trying to make sure that it wasn't obvious. 

When you were close enough to land a punch on Kira, you raised your fist high into the air, and brought it down with all the force your body had. You were about to land a good hit right on the top of his head, when another one of those invisible forces stopped you. Your eyes widened as Kira turned around, still smirking as he faced you. "I wouldn't try to do anything stupid, if I were you," Kira said. You then went flying back into a wall, a sharp pain in both your head and your stomach. You groaned, and this time the tears that went down your face were ones of pain.  "(Y/N)!" both Hayato and Josuke screamed, clearly showing worry for you. 

You tried to move your hand in a waving motion to tell them not to focus on you, and Josuke got the message, but Hayato ran right over to you, and bent down to help you. "(Y/n)! Where did he hurt you?!" he asked, scanning your body for injuries. You pointed to the back of your head and your stomach, letting out a quiet squeak with every breath because of the pain. "D-don't worry, okay? J-Josuke will fix you up! Just hang in there!"Hayato said, making sure you didn't blackout. You held on to your consciousness for him, knowing that you might not wake up if you passed out because of your injuries. 

Hayato turned to Josuke. "Jo- What?! He's running towards it?!" Hayato exclaimed, putting his hands on his head. You saw Josuke running towards one of those bubbles that had previously blown up Okuyasu's entire side. You started to get worried that Josuke's face might get blown off, but as he passed the bubble, it just glided right past him. Kira back up, clearly surprised by what had just happened, just like you and Hayato were. 

"You can make it explode at any distance?! Looks like there's an exception!" Josuke said, charging towards Kira. Kira was still surprised, not moving as Josuke got closer to him. "If I explode next to you, Kira, then you won't be safe, will you?!" Josuke said, almost reaching his target. Kira then turned and ran away like a coward, and you were confused once again. Josuke turned to you and Okuyasu. "Alright, now I can fix both of you," he said, knelling down beside you. You didn't want to ask how he was going to do that in fear of the pain you might experience from talking. 

In a flash, your breathing felt steady again, and your head no longer hurt. You looked at your stomach, and felt the back of your head, to find that your injuries had disappeared. You quickly got up, looking at Josuke. "Hurry and fix Okuyasu! P-please!" you said, pointing at Oku. Josuke nodded, turning to Okuyasu. "Okay, now I can fix you," he said. Josuke was about to put his hand on Okuyasu, when Hayato started to yell. "Don't touch him! I think.. I think Kira just might have turned his body into a bomb!" he yelled, pointing at Okuyasu. "I-impossible," Josuke said. You were startled yourself, even though you basically had no idea what was going on.