Chapter 4

(A/n: So, I decided I was gonna make this chapter in Okuyasu's P.O.V., y'know, for the sake of this story I guess.. so here you go :').)

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

~~~~~~Okuyasu's P.O.V~~~~~~

Another boring day at school... That's what it is. Just another boring day. Boring math, boring geometry, boring school. At least there's lunch though. I get to eat stuff, and hang out with Josuke and Koichi! Man, now i'm hungry. I want some lunch. I forgot to buy some at the store this morning.. Meh, Josuke'll share with me... hopefully. Great, now I can't stop thinking about lun- "Okuyasu!" the teacher yelled. I snapped out of my thoughts, and looked over. "H-huh? What's the deal?" I asked. "The 'deal' is that I asked you to answer my question! "Well... what was the question?" the entire class almost got into what seemed like a laughing fit as I asked this question. The teacher sighed long and hard. "What is pi?" they asked. "Uhh.... something you eat?" I replied, not quite knowing why the teacher would ask such a weird question. The teacher face palmed, and the entire class started laughing at me. I didn't get it. They're acting like I got the question wrong or something! "Not that kind of pie! The math equation called 'pi'!" said the teacher. There's more than one meaning for the word "pie"?! "Uhmm.... 69420?" [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] I said, still shocked that "pie" had two meanings.

"No... Not even close Mr.Nijimura..." said the teacher, looking like they were pretty upset. Before the teacher opened their mouth to say another word, the bell rang, which meant lunch. Ahh lunch. My favorite part of school! I immediately packed my things up, and ran to my next class to put my stuff down. After I did that, I ran as fast as I could to go meet Josuke and Koichi for lunch. I saw them waving at me, so I ran over. Without giving them a chance to say hi, I said, "I forgot my lunch! Can one of ya'll share with me or something?" They both looked at me as if to say, "What? Are you too p o o r to go buy some school lunch or something?" "Well i'm definitely not sharing," said Josuke, still giving me that same look. I turned to Koichi, who just sighed and simply said, "Here," while giving me a sandwich. I smiled at him, and said, "Thanks," which was muffled by me eating the sandwich. He just rolled his eyes as he and Josuke laughed. We all found a table and sat down, Josuke starting a conversation about some weird topic. "Hey, did ya'll hear that there's gonna be a new kid coming to this school next week?" he asked. Koichi and I both just shook our heads no.

"Well, there's gonna be some kid moving back here from America! Rumor has it, it's gonna be a girl," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. Koichi facepalmed while I sat there, still listening. Koichi then realized something, and spoke up about it. "Wait... what do you mean 'moving back'?" I then looked at Josuke as if to say 'Yeah, what's that about?'. "Well, this is just another rumor, but I heard she used to live in Japan when she was little or something, and now she's moving back," he said. "Huh, I didn't even know there was gonna be a new kid! And you already know all this stuff. People must like to tell you things Josuke!" I said. "Well, I am popular with the ladies, they were the ones who let me know," he said with a smirk on his face. Koichi sighed like he had been this entire time and said, "Alright guys, the bell's about to ring, so let's go throw our trash away."

The bell did end up ringing a few minutes after we cleaned up, and I went to my next class thinking,

I wonder what she looks like. Maybe she'll be hot like Josuke's mom?

(Yeah, weird note to leave this off at, right? Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this part! I had a lot more fun than I should've writing this. So, i'll see ya next time! Byeeeeee!)