Finale

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

~One month after the incident~

You walked down the sidewalk, making your way to the park. Today you and Okuyasu were going to spend the day together, something the two of you hadn't done in what feels like forever. You finally reached the park, and walked over to a bench, sitting down. All you had to do now was wait for Okuyasu. After a few minutes, you finally saw him walk into the park, and you smiled brightly. He saw you, and jogged over to you. "Hey (Y/n)!" he said happily. "Hey Oku!" you replied. "Are you ready to go?" he asked. You nodded, and got up from your spot on the bench. The two of you walked out of the park, and to your destination. 

There was a carnival-fair-type thing that would be around Morioh for the entire week, so that's where the two of you decided to go. You soon arrived, and you gasped at what you saw. There were so many rides, and concession stands, and carnival games, it was just all so amazing. Okuyasu chuckled. "You sure do look happy," he said, commenting on your expression. "That's because I a m!" you exclaimed. "Alright then, let's go do some stuff, eh?" he said, walking further into the carnival. You followed him, and the two of you wandered around for a bit, looking for something to do. You saw a ride that peaked your interest, and pulled Okuyasu's sleeve. 

"What is it, (Y/n)?" he asked. You pointed at the ride, and he stared at it before cringing a bit. "Area fifty two? You wanna go on that ride?" he asked, looking at you. You nodded, and he sighed before smiling. "It just spins you really fast until you can't move," he said. This made you want to go on it even more. "Can we go on it? Pleeeeease!" you begged. "Last time I went on a ride like that, Koichi threw up a lot, which made me throw up, and then Josuke threw up because it was so gross," Okuyasu stated, staring at the ride. 

"Uh-huh. Well, i'm not gonna throw up! I haven't eaten since lunch!" you said. He looked at you once again. "I mean, I guess of you really wanna go on it, then I don't see why not," he said. You grinned widely. You grabbed Okuyasu by the hand (no pun i n t e n d e d), leading him to the line for the ride. You were pretty excited, since you only remember going on this kind of ride once before. Soon, it was your turn to get on, and both you and Okuyasu walked into the ride. You had to stand against some thing on the wall, well, everyone did. Each person had their own 'plank' (we'll call it that). You stood against it, eagerly waiting for the ride to start. 

Okuyasu watched you and giggled as he saw you fidgeting with joy. "Okay everyone! The ride is about to start!" someone announced. They pressed a button, and the saucer thing that you were inside of started spinning. It slowly got faster and faster, until it got a bit hard for you to move. Then, you got a brilliant idea. You remembered this meme you saw of a guy going on this ride, and it cut to a scene of him standing on the plank horizontally. You had enough strength to move yourself upwards a little bit. Okuyasu looked at confusion, trying to figure out what you were doing. As soon as he saw you standing horizontally, he knew what you were doing. He ended up doing the same thing.

There were people laughing after they saw you two, and some were even managing to record it. Soon though, the ride started to slow down, and the two of you got back into your original standing positions. The ride came to a stop, and the two of you got off. You were being very quiet, and Okuyasu noticed this. "You okay babe?" he asked. "THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!" you exclaimed, causing him to jump back a bit at your outburst. His muscles softened, and he laughed. "I'm glad you liked it," he said, chuckling. "So, what do you want to do now?" he asked. You thought for a minute. "I don't know. What do you think we should do?" you asked him.