Chapter 31

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

The bullet floated away from Josuke after a noise was heard from behind. You saw as Josuke's eyes widened at the noise, so you wanted to see for yourself. But before doing so, you noticed that Kira had a look of both shock and pure horror on his face as he was looking behind you. You slowly turned around, just in case it might have been someone who would try to hurt you. Instead, the thing.. or, person you saw when you turned around, was none other than the love of your life, Okuyasu.

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Your eyes went wide, and your pupils dilated. Small tears also started to form in the corners of your eyes as you saw the sight before you. "W....What..?" was all you could manage to muster, your expression turning sad, because you thought that you were only seeing things. It turns out that you weren't because everyone else was staring at the same thing as you, and you heard Josuke mumble, "How..." That was the moment you knew, you knew that it was him. The person you cared about the most, and the person that you watched die.

"Y-you're..," Kira said, obviously confused. "You're...," Hayato and Josuke both said. You didn't say anything though, you just looked at him in surprise. "Okuyasu!" you finally said. Tears of happiness started to run down your face as you saw him again, both alive and well. "You know, I always wonder where the stuff I scrape away with my The Hand goes," Okuyasu said. "Though i'm not exactly smart, so whenever I think too much my head starts to hurt," he said. He raised out his hand, and moved it swiftly, causing the air bubble to vanish. "I can't believe it.. It's O-Okuyasu," Hayato said. "B-but his heart and breathing had completely stopped," he said. 

"I had a weird dream," Okuyasu said, putting his hand on his head. "While I was walking amid the darkness in that dream, I saw a light," he said. "And I saw my dead brother," he continued. "My big brother, Keicho," he said sadly. 'So.. That's why I haven't seen his brother lately,' you thought to yourself. "He asked me where I was going, so I said I was going to follow him. I mean, my bro was always reliable," Okuyasu said. "He never made any bad decisions, so I'd have nothing to worry about," he said. "But then he said I should decide for myself," Okuyasu said (i'm trying not to use 'he said' so much-). "He said, 'Okuyasu, you're the one who has to decide where you're going to go." Okuyasu looked down. "I thought about it for a few minutes..," he started. 

"I thought about you guys, and all the stuff we could do, and kicking Kira's ass..," he looked forward, and turned to you. "I also thought about being with (Y/n)," he said, making you blush the slightest bit. "So, I answered that I was going back to Morioh, and then I woke up," Okuyasu said. His expression turned into one of sadness as he said, "It was a really sad dream." "Okuyasu..," you heard Josuke say. "You've got some nerve dreaming at a time like this!" he exclaimed. Okuyasu chuckled. "There's that lousy attitude! Despite your wounds, you seem pretty okay," he said, pointing at Josuke.

"Shut up!" Josuke said, tears in his eyes, though he was smiling. You were also smiling, because you were happy that things might be able to go back to normal. "If you were alive, you should have woken up sooner, dammit! Then me and (Y/n) wouldn't have to carry your ass everywhere!" Josuke said, chuckling. You couldn't help but laugh yourself. You were soon caught off guard as Kira started speaking. "Impossible, fate should have been on my side!" Kira exclaimed, shock still his current expression. "S-Stray Cat! Shoot another shot!" (I almost wrote 'shit' instead of 'shot'.. Imagine how awkward that would've been) Kira said, pointing in the direction of the four of you. 

There was a sudden noise that was the same as when Okuyasu pulled the bubble away from Josuke, and you saw that Stray Cat was being pulled towards Okuyasu. "W-what?!" Kira exclaimed. Okuyasu grabbed Stray Cat, and the plant started to squirm in his hands. "Wh-Wh-Whoa... Whoa there!" Okuyasu exclaimed, getting a grasp on the plant. "Yes! Now Kira won't be able to use his air bullet bombs!" Hayato exclaimed. Kira started to limp towards all of you, but none of you even budged. "T-there's...," he started. He suddenly started to get into a fit of rage. "There has never been any trouble that I, Yoshikage Kira, was unable to overcome!" he exclaimed. 

"Look Jotaro!" someone exclaimed. You all looked behind Kira to see Koichi, Jotaro, and Rohan standing in the street, and it seemed as if Koichi was pointing at Kira. "That loud sound must've come from that house," Koichi said, still pointing in Kira's direction. Koichi finally put hid hand down. "I wonder what happened. Was it a gas explosion?" Koichi asked. Koichi finally lay his eyes on Kira, and pointed at him. "L-look! That man is injured!" he exclaimed. Rohan and Jotaro both looked in the direction that Koichi was pointing in, too see an injured Kira. You could tell that they didn't know who it was, because they hadn't come charging in your direction yet.

Kira looked at the three of them with a scared expression. The three of them finally noticed you, Josuke, Okuyasu, and Hayato standing in front of them. You were all bleeding, well, except Hayato and Okuyasu, and they took notice of this. "Josuke and Okuyasu are there too! So is (Y/n)!" Koichi said. "That kid is Hayato Kawajiri from the picture," Rohan said. "And that man is Kosaku Kawajiri..," Jotaro said. It was becoming obvious that their suspicion was growing. You looked around you to see that there were fir trucks all around you, and there was even a small crowd gathering. 

"Looks like everything's falling into place," Jotaro said. You smirked slightly. "Any fate that would side with you.. Any opportunity that would come your way... is nothing compared to the heart of justice that's here right now!" you yelled, pointing at Kira. You saw Jotaro's, Koichi's, and Rohan's eyes go wide. "It's definitely here! It's here right now!" you exclaimed. "Compared to that, you're nothing!" you yelled again. 

"That man, without a doubt, is Yoshikage Kira," Jotaro said.

(AaAaAaAaAaaaAAAaAAh! Soooooooorry for this lazy chapter. I'm just kinda tired. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it though! Time to go write some more :')! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)