Chapter 8

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

~~~Ahaha, it's next monday!~~~

The sound of your annoying alarm woke you up, as it had been for the past few days. Of course, you tried to hit the snooze button, but it didn't work, as expected. You finally got out of bed and unplugged the damn thing. You were about to go back to bed, when your mother burst into your room carrying some clothing. 'Oh right. It's my first day of school.' You decided that you weren't going to go back to bed, y'know, because your mom wouldn't let you.

"Are you excited?" your mother asked with a smile. You nodded. "Yep!" you said. Your mother gave you your uniform and left the room so you could change. The uniform was green, skirt and all, with a purple tie that went around the neck of it. There were even some shoes for you to wear. They were sort of an ugly shade of brown. You sighed as you put on the clothes, and looked in the mirror. 'Meh, I don't look t o o bad,' you thought to yourself. You made sure you looked presentable by putting on some mascara, and some lipstick that was close to your natural lip color. You walked out of your room, and headed towards the kitchen. Your mother was there, making some cereal which you assumed was for you. "Morning (Y/n)! I made you some cereal!" she said. "Thanks mom!" you replied taking the bowl of cereal and sitting at the table that was next to your kitchen. 

You finished your cereal, and grabbed your bookbag. "Alright, i'm going to school now mom!" you called from the front door. "Have a great first day (Y/n)!" your mother called back to you as you headed out the door. As you waited in the elevator, you thought if you actually might see Okuyasu. 'What if I don't? What if we don't have any classes together?' You got off the elevator and went out the building. Things still felt the same as the day you moved here. New, and beautiful. You sighed as you looked around you. Trees with leaves turning light shades of red, orange, and brown. The grass as green as ever, not one speck of brown on any of it. More people from your school were walking by, you wanted to say hi, but, you were a bit shy. 

"Hey you!" a voice called out from behind. You turned around to see someone with an Elvis kind of hairdo running towards you. You stopped so he could catch up with you. He panted as he finally caught up to you. "Hey...*pant*.. Do you know a guy...*pant* named 'Okuyasu'?" he asked out of breath. You raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I do. Do you need something from him?" you asked. You mentally slapped yourself as you realized you probably shouldn't have asked that question. He shook his head. "I was wondering if you knew where he was. I need to talk to him about something important!" he said. You sighed. "No, I don't know where he is, but if I see him, I'll tell him that you want to talk to him." you said. "Great! Thanks! My name's Josuke, by the way. He'll know who you're talking about if you tell him." And with that he ran away, without giving you time to respond.

You smiled as you continued to walk down the street, when another person stopped you. They didn't exactly look too nice.

(REEEEEEEEEE! Sorry I didn't upload for what? 1 or 2 days? I don't keep track of time. Anyways, epic cliffhanger, question mark? Maybe, maybe not. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter see you next time! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)