Chapter 26

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

"(Y/nnnnn)...~!" you heard someone say. "(Y/n)! Wake up!" the same person said again. You opened your eyes to see your mother standing over you, a scowl on her face. "(Y/n), I've been trying to get you up for ten minutes! Come on! Hurry up!" she exclaimed, pulling the covers off of your bed. You let out a small shriek as you shivered, curling up into a ball in order to keep yourself warm. "What's the rush?!" you asked, glaring at your mother for what she did. You heard your mother let out a long sigh. "The r u s h is that you have to get up and get dressed because we have to go meet some people!" she said, shaking you. You almost hissed at her to stop it, and when she finally got the message, she stopped. "Just get dressed okay? I don't want us to be late," she said, walking out of the room. 

You yawned as you stretched for a while, then got out of your comfortable bed. You walked over to your dresser, and opened the doors. You saw a whole bunch of clothes that weren't yours. 'Who the hell do these belong t- Oh.. I'm still in Josuke's house,' you thought. You rolled your eyes as you went to go out of the room you were in. You opened the door, and walked to wherever your mother was. "Mom... I don't think you realized this, but I don't have any spare clothes!" you said, throwing your arms up in the air. Your mother shook her head. "I know! That's why Mrs. (Ms.?) Tomoko laid out some of her clothes for you." You mumbled out an "Oh," before going back to Josuke's room. 

You saw an outfit laid out on a chair, and you walked over to it. It was a pair of jeans with a (F/C) long-sleeved shirt. You made sure to check the sizes of everything before putting the clothes on. Surprisingly, all of these clothes were just your size. You slipped off the pants you currently had on, and wiggled your way into the jeans, buttoning and zipping them once you had them on comfortably. You then took off the shirt you were wearing, and put on the one that Tomoko had provided to you. You saw that Josuke (unsurprisingly) had a big mirror in his room, and you walked over to it to make sure you looked okay. 'Alright! Everything looks good!' you thought to yourself. You walked out of Josuke's room, and into the room your mom was in. "Okay mom, i'm ready to go," you said, waiting for your mother to reply. She smiled as she saw you. "(Y/n)! Great! Let's go!" she said, walking towards the front door. "Oh! Thank you Tomoko for everything!" your mother yelled. "Yeah! Thank you!" you called after her. "Oh it's no problem!" Tomoko said as she waved the two of you off. 

"So uh, who are we going to meet?" you asked as you headed to wherever you were going. Your mother looked at you and smiled. "We're going to go meet an old friend of mine!" she said. "Oh! Cool.. So, what's his or her name?" you asked. "Her name is- Oh we're here! You'll find out in a second! C'mon (Y/n)!" your mother said, running up to the front door of her friend's house. 'This is strange.. This house seems so familiar,' you thought. Your mother knocked on the door excitedly, waiting for someone to answer. The door opened and revealed a small boy with some (kind of) short, orange hair. "Hello..," the boy said, staring up at your mother. "Hello little boy! I'm here to see your mother! Is she here?" your mom asked, looking at the boy. He nodded. "She's in the kitchen," he said, pointing in the direction of what you assumed to be the kitchen. "Thank you! Oh! What's your name?" your mother asked. "Hayato..," the boy said. Your mother nodded, then ran into the house, and into the kitchen. "Way to involve me mom," you muttered to yourself. Hayato then noticed your presence, and as soon as he saw your face, his eyes widened, and his mouth slightly dropped open.