Chapter 29

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

"Okuyasu is dead!" Hayato yelled. Your heart instantly snapped at hearing those words. You stopped moving, it was as if time itself had stopped (n o, you cannot stop time or anything like that). "W-what...?" you asked, still frozen in place. You knew that Josuke was also shocked, because he himself had stopped moving. Hayato's voice sounded sad as he spoke. "He's dead... There's nothing we can do about it..," he said. Josuke then spoke up. "H-he's not dead! I fixed him! He'll wake up any second now!" Josuke exclaimed, shaking Okuyasu once more. You knew he didn't want to believe it, and neither did you. So you just stood there, still as you could possibly be. 

"Just one more meter until impact," Kira said his smirk seeming more sinister than ever before. You watched as Hayato braced himself. "Josuke! (Y/n)!" Hayato yelled, catching the attention of the two of you. You looked over at Josuke in confusion as you saw him put some of his blood in his hand, and throw it at the air bubble that was currently charging towards the two of you. You watched in shock as you saw the bubble being cut in half by the blood, the blood flying towards Kira, cutting a bit of his suit. "He used his blood like a water pressure cutter.. to cut through it," Kira said, his smirk never leaving his face."But I wonder about the air bullet," Kira said again. 

You're eyes widened as you saw the two halves coming towards you, never bursting. "Killer Queen must be keeping the bubble steady!" Hayato said. "That's why it won't shrivel! No matter what you do, the bomb ability won't go away!" Kira exclaimed. Josuke never let his guard down, and you started to regain feeling in your body, guarding yourself for whatever came next. "It's going to detonate as soon as you touch it," Kira said, laughing. Josuke suddenly started to float as he held Okuyaus in his arms, which made you more confused than you already were. "Alright! Detonate!" Kira yelled. You watched as the bomb started to explode, and you quickly backed away as far as you could, Josuke landing beside you with Hayato and Okuyasu.

"I can't fix my own wounds with my Crazy Diamond, but if it's debris from the road that got into my wound from the first explosion, I can fix that!" Josuke yelled as pieces of rock came out of his shoulder and back into the sidewalk. Josuke then got up, carrying Okuyasu with him. "W-we're going to have to go to someone else's house. (Y/n), help me carry Okuyasu," Josuke said, sort of motioning for you to come over. You nodded, then got on one side of Okuyasu, Josuke on the other, the two of you equally supporting his weight. Hayato stopped in his tracks. "Please leave Okuyasu behind... If you're holding him, you'll both be killed!" he exclaimed. You had started to get tired of Hayato telling you to just leave hi behind. Just as you were about to speak, Josuke had something. "Would you please just shut up Hayato? Okuyaus is my friend! And I'm sure that (Y/n) doesn't want to leave him behind either," Josuke said, tightening his grip on Okuyasu just a little.

"T-That's not what I'm talking about! When you fixed Okuyasu's wounds, he was already de-" "Stop! Stop talking, would you, dammit?!" you exclaimed, balling your free hand into a fist. Hayato didn't listen though. He just kept talking, which made you angrier. "Think about defeating him!" he exclaimed. You and Josuke just kept walking, holding Okuyasu in your arms. Hayato followed the two of you, wide eyed. It had stopped raining (did I mention it was raining before?), and you were still trying to help Josuke carry Okuyasu. The three of you went into a nearby house, and Josuke set down Okuyasu.