Chapter 32

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

Kira stood there, frozen in place. There was nothing he could do anything about the situation he was in right now, it was all over for him. "This... This is a dream..," he said. "The idea that i'm being cornered like this... This has to be a dream!" he exclaimed. "You don't have.." "Anywhere to run," Josuke and Okuyasu said in unison. Even at a time like this, you thought it was weird that they could finish each other's sentences. "Josuke's badly hurt," Koichi said, looking at Kira, who had fallen on the ground. "The battle had already begun while we were waiting," Rohan said, crossing his arms.

"This is Yoshikage Kira," Jotaro said. Kira was trying to hold himself up as he was on the ground, basically bleeding out. "Someone's hurt over here!" a woman exclaimed, running over to the scene. "Bring the ambulance over here! Bring out the stretcher!" she yelled, pointing at Kira. "Are you alright?" she asked, running over to Kira. "Yeah, it's just a scratch- NO HE'S NOT OKAY-" you whispered to yourself. Okuyasu had apparently heard that, because he was trying to stifle a laugh, which he managed to do successfully. "An ambulance is on its way!" the woman said. "Don't let that woman near Kira!" Hayato yelled, pointing in her direction.

"We'll get you treated at the hospital right away," the woman said, kneeling down to help Kira. "Please hang in there," she said. Kira held out his hand shakily, and she blinked a few times before wrapping her hand around his. "Oh no!" Jos- I mean- Hayato exclaimed. "That lady's been turned into a bomb!" he said. "Can you see how many fingers i'm holding up?" she asked, holding up three fingers with her free hand. Kira just stared at the fingers, not saying anything. "Jotaro, we need your Star Platinum," Rohan said. "I know. But it's no use unless I can get closer," Jotaro said, still staring in Kira's direction. 

"Even if I stop time, we're too far away, and I can't get any closer to him," he said. 'Wait.. 'Stop time'? What the hell's that supposed to mean?' you thought to yourself. "I have to get at least five meters closer," he said with a sigh. "You turned someone into a bomb and took them hostage?" Josuke asked, changing the subject. "Just try it! I'll fix her in a heartbeat!" he exclaimed, pointing at Kira. It seemed as if everyone liked to point at Kira all of a sudden. "No! It's not as simple as taking her hostage! He's got a hidden ability!" Hayato said, grabbing onto Josuke. 

"It's an ability called Bites the dust! It can blow away time!" he said, letting go. "Bites the dust.... Like that song by Queen..?" you asked, looking at the ground while rubbing your chin. Okuyasu and Josuke looked at you and gave you a "seriously?" face. "Sorry.. Just thinking out loud..," you said. "It must only work on people who aren't Stand Users.. Like me, or that lady, or (Y/n), and occurs coincidentally whenever Kira is in trouble," Hayato said. "Which means, when he's in despair like this, this ability activates and becomes that can turn back time one hour!" he exclaimed. "W-what the hell?!" Josuke said, looking at Hayato.

"The knuckles and skin on your hand are so soft...," Kira said, running his fingers all over the woman's hand. This grabbed the attention of everyone. "You have such cute, white fingers.. Will you rub my cheek?" he asked, making the woman more uncomfortable than she probably already was. "Rubbing my cheek calms me down so much..," Kira said, rubbing his cheek on the girl's hand, almost as if her were, a cat (Furry Kira?????). He continued to do that before stopping and looking at the woman.