Chapter 15

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

He was wearing a pink-ish long sleeved shirt, with a green button up shirt on top of it.

"Why are there so many of you here?" the man asked. "W-well, I thought it might be nice that you get to meet a l l of my friends," Koichi said, rubbing the back of his neck. The man, sighed, and moved to the side, motioning for all of you to come in. Everyone nodded and went inside, and the guy shut the door. "So, I've already met this Okuyasu guy, Jotaro, and.... Josuke, but who's the girl?" he asked, pointing at you. You took a step towards him and held out your hand to shake. "I'm (Y/n)! (Y/n) (L/n)!" you said as he shook your hand. "Is she... a stand user?" the guy asked, lowering his voice. "Oh well, we don't actually know," Okuyasu said.

"What's a stand user?" you asked. "I guess that means she's not then," Josuke said, shrugging his shoulders. "I-It's nothing you need to worry about (Y/n)," Okuyasu said, smiling as he put a hand on your shoulder. "Alright then," you said. "In that case. I'm Rohan Kishibe," he said, flashing you a smile. You grinned back. "So, what exactly are you all doing here again?" Rohan aked. "Oh! I was just going to see if you were able to get your house fully fixed up?" Koichi asked (Oh yeah, this is happening after his house fucking burns). 

Rohan sighed. "I've gotten the outside all fixed up, but the inside.. not so much," he said, looking in the direction of a certain room. "If only Josuke hadn't cheated when we were playing with the dice," he said again, huffing. Josuke grumbled. "Don't blame that on me, nitwit! You're the one who decided to keep letting it burn!" Josuke said, pointing at Rohan. Jotaro tilted his hat downwards and sighed. He turned around, and started heading towards the door. "Yare yare, let's just leave already," he said. "I don't want to hear these two rambling." Koichi let out a nervous laugh. "I-I guess you're right. Well.. bye Rohan!" he said waving as he headed towards the door. Everyone else followed, you being last. "Bye guys! Hey, (Y/n) right? Can you come here for just a minute?" he asked, causing you to stop walking. Okuyasu noticed and turned around, seeing that you were still standing in the doorway. You just smiled and waved him off. He shrugged and kept walking.

"Is there something you need?" you asked, walking back into the house. "Actually yes. Will you follow me up to my room?" he asked, starting his way up the stairs. "Sure..?" you said, following behind him. 'Not creepy at all,' you thought. The two of you got to his room, and he opened the door, letting you in. You walked in to see that his room was very neat, except for his desk, which had papers scattered all over it. "Sorry for my messy desk. I haven't had the chance to clean it yet," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. You reassured him that it was fine, and took a seat in a chair that was nearby. You heard him mutter a few words that sounded like, "Heaven" and, "Door", but you weren't able to make it out. "So uh, what did you need m-" you were cut off by something, and everything went black.

~Rohan's P.O.V (sort of)~

"Alright, let's see," he said, opening the pages that he had created with his stand. "(Y/n) (L/n), 16 years old, 5'6", blah blah blah..," he said as he read your pages. He stopped as he read a certain sentence. He squinted his eyes, and furrowed his eyebrows. He read the sentence over again. "This girl likes Okuyasu?" he said, re-reading the sentence once again. "Pff, I mean, no offense lady, but h i m?" he said, basically speaking to himself. He decided to brush it off and keep reading. "Alright... So she's not a stand user.. that makes her less to worry about," he said, letting go of your pages, and using Heaven's Door to close your "book". 

~Back to normal P.O.V~

You woke up laying on a bed (nothing happened, don't worry), and you sat up. Rohan turned around in his desk chair and looked at you. "You're finally awake!" he said getting up and walking towards you. "W-what happened?" you asked, still feeling sort of light-headed. "You were walking or something, and you fell, and hit your head," he said, knowing that you didn't understand what actually happened. "O-oh.. Thanks for helping me out with that then! I-I think that I should b-be getting home," you said, getting up. "Aright then, I'll see you soon," he said, waving to you as you walked out of the room. You walked down the stairs and out of the house, looking at it one more time before walking back to your hotel room. You closed the door behind you, and didn't even bother to say "hi" to your mom or dad.

You went straight to bed that night, having pleasant dreams about what you might have for breakfast in the morning.

(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm tired. See ya next time, I guess. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)