Chapter 12

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese 

 The week dragged on by, and you guessed that things would be like this. Y'know, it was school, so how could anyone say that the day went by fast? The good thing was that it was a Friday, and you were in your last hour, sitting net to your new friend, Koichi. The bad thing was that your class was in the middle of taking an exam, and you didn't exactly study too hard for it. You kept making faces at most of the questions, not knowing what the answers were. Koichi would even look over at you with a concerned expression when he heard you let out a very quiet groan every now and then. 

Just as you were about to give up on this exam, and just take the F, the glorious sound of the final bell reached your ears. You bolted out of your seat and grabbed your stuff to leave. "Now students, if you didn't finish the exam, then you'll have time next Monday to finish," the teacher said, knowing that no one was even listening. Everyone rushed to get out of the room first, but as usual, even though you were so eager to leave, you waited until everyone else left, so you wouldn't get trampled. "(Y/n)! Wait up!" said Koichi, waving his hand in the air so you'd stop. You waited for him by the door, hoping that he'd hurry up a bit. 

As soon as he caught up with you, the two of you started walking down the hallway. "So, what subdivision do you live in?" Koichi asked, trying to spark a conversation. You knew he was trying to make the question sound as un-weird as possible, so you decided to answer him. "I don't actually live in a subdivision, I live in the Grand Hotel," you said. "Oh.. Well is it any good?" he asked. You nodded. "Best of the best." He chuckled, then let out a sigh. "So, how'd you and Okuyasu meet?" he asked. You laughed at his question. "It's actually pretty funny.. how we met!" you said, smiling. The both of you knew that your fit of laughter was going to have a long explanation, so the two of you decided to go sit down on a bench. "Well..," you began. 

"It all started about five years ago. I was in my little classroom one day, just minding my own business, and all of a sudden, he showed up."

(Yeah uhm, here you go!  Hope this was epic enough for you! Uh, so yeah, the next chapter will just be the entire origin of you and Oku's friendship. So, see you next time! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!)