Chapter 19

This/ This/ And this = Plain old Engrish (duh)

This = Japanese

"What do you mean we need to talk about Oku? Did something bad happen?" you asked, a hint of worry in your voice. Josuke chuckled. "No, nothing bad happened. I just wanna hear your thoughts about him," he said, smirking. "W-what do you mean by that?" you asked, your face a light shade of pink. He chuckled again. "I wanna know if you like him or not," Josuke said, laying down on your bed, and placing his head in his hands. "D-do you mean like, as a friend kind of like, or l i k e like kind of like?" you asked, confusing yourself with your own words. "I mean l i k e like kind of like," he said, an amused look on his face. Your face instantly turned red at the kind of meaning he was using for the word "like". You started to stutter. "U-uh, um... I- uhh, Well, I guess- Uhmmm, I uh, don't know," you said. It almost sounded like you had said "um" in that one sentence than Peaches had ever said in any video of hers, ever.

"Oh I think you d o know. You're just not telling me," Josuke said. "Just answer me honestly, and if you say 'yes', I won't tell him," he said. You sighed. "F-fine... Maybe I d o like him.. But only a little bit!" you said, facing away from Josuke. You heard a gasp come from him, and turned to face him. You saw him with the biggest, and cheesiest grin you had ever seen. You gave him a confused look. "What's up with you?" you asked, still confused. "Nothing! It's just, well...," he started. "Well what?" you asked, growing curious. "I think Okuyasu has a crush on you too...," he said, but not loud enough for you to hear. "You think what?" you asked, leaning in closer to hear him better. "U-uh.. Nothing! It was nothing! Anyways, I gotta go! Bye!" he said, getting up and running out of your room. You didn't bother running after him because you knew you'd lose him sooner or later.

"Well that was a weird conversation," you said to yourself. You sighed. "I really do hope he doesn't say anything about it to Okuyasu," you said to yourself once again.

~Okuyasu's P.O.V~

"BRO, (Y/N) HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!" Josuke yelled coming into Okuyasu's house... without knocking. Of course, Okuyasu didn't expect for Josuke to appear today, so he spit out all the juice he had in his mouth when he was startled by the sudden noise. "Jesum Christler Josuke! You scared the fuck outta me!" Okuyasu said, wiping some juice off of his face. "That's not important! What's important right now, is what I just said!" Josuke said, sitting in a chair next to Oku. "...What did you just say?" Okuyasu asked. Josuke sighed. "I said, '(Y/n) has a crush on you!'" he repeated. Okuyasu put some more juice in his mouth, then spit it all out. "WHAT?!" he yelled. Josuke nodded. "How do you know that?" Oku asked. "I went over to her hotel room thingy and asked her!" Josuke said. "Wait... She said that she l i k e s me?" Okuyasu asked. "Mhm! Her face was red and everything," Josuke replied.

Okuyasu suddenly got the biggest grin on his face. "This is great!" he said. "Maybe one day i'll ask her out! We can go to Tonio's, and watch a movie, and-" "Whoa there bud. Plan out your date later. Go talk to her or something," Josuke cut Okuyasu off. Okuyasu's grin faded. His expression turned into a sort of stern and confused one. "Talk to her?" he asked. "Yeah! Go talk to (Y/n), tell her how you feel, and see how she reacts!" Josuke said. Okuyasu stood up. "I mean.. I c o u l d do that I guess," he said. "No, you w i l l do that," Josuke said, guiding Okuyasu towards the front door. "Wait! What about my da-" "Don't worry! I'll take care of everything!" Josuke assured Okuyasu. "Okay then... I'll go then, I guess," Okuyasu said, walking out of his house.