23⋆Euphoria

"I... I love you."

Seonghwa stares deeper than ever before into Yeosang's brown eyes. Did those words actually leave the younger's soft lips, or was Seonghwa so lost in the pleasure, of both of them coming at the same time, that his brain made it up by itself? His body is still hovering over Yeosang's, only held up by his elbows pressed against the bed, but he is unable to move at all.

"W-what?" a mere whisper finally manages to fight its way out of Seonghwa's mouth.

"I love you. Park Seonghwa."

And Seonghwa definitely heard it right this time. Yeosang's words slowly wrap themselves around Seonghwa's heart, locking themselves on tightly as pure happiness fills up his body and mind. Yeosang blinks a few times, small tears forming in the corners of his eyes while a shy smile is growing on his face.

Suddenly he seems different than before, as if saying those words out loud as finally made him let go of the last part of the shield he had put around himself.

"I... I love you, Yeosang," Seonghwa breaks into a smile when the feelings he's  been bottling up inside finally turn into words.

Letting those words spread from his lips, like a beautiful flower in bloom, is making Seonghwa feel more free than ever before. He feels like he can fly without wings, forever feeling high on this exact moment.

Well, if it wasn't for the rather sticky situation both of them suddenly realize they are in. Both start laughing at the same time, when they look at each other and Seonghwa carefully pulls himself out.

"This is... A little awkward," Yeosang chuckles while sitting up. "I... I need a shower."

"Let's go then," Seonghwa kisses the younger's forehead before getting out of bed.

They walk to the bathroom together and get under the shower to clean up. A moment of silence lays upon them, while they enjoy the feeling of the warm water showering down over them. Seonghwa pushes his wet hair back and looks over at Yeosang. Not only is Yeosang the most beautiful and amazing person Seonghwa has ever met, but now both of them have also confessed to each other. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yeosang laughs when he notices how Seonghwa is looking at him, practically looking like the heart-eye emoji.

"Like what?"

"Like you're in love with me or something?" the younger teases, bringing back the memory of the time he assumed Seonghwa wanted to kiss him.

"You're so annoying," Seonghwa smiles while shaking his head. "But how can I not be?" 

~

Seonghwa and Yeosang spends the rest of day watching movies in bed, all cuddled up together of course. The wild sensational rush of happiness won't settle down inside of Seonghwa, and he almost feels restless lying down although there's nowhere else in the world he'd rather be.

"I still can't believe you said it first..." Seonghwa smiles into Yeosang's soft hair. "I never... I never knew you felt that way about me."

"I guess I... I didn't even know it myself, before I actually said it," Yeosang says with a small hum against Seonghwa's chest. "Well, I knew I liked spending time with you, and that I absolutely hated seeing you kiss someone else..."

"I promise you, I'll never kiss anyone else than you!"

"Exactly, because you are mine now, Park Seonghwa," Yeosang grins, but with a certain seriousness in his voice.

He looks up at Seonghwa who just can't stop smiling. He ruffles Yeosang's brown hair before wrapping his arms tightly around him.

"I'm yours, really? Thought you didn't like labels?"

Instead of answering, Yeosang moves himself to sit on top of Seonghwa's lap. Both of them have been lazing around, only bothered to wear boxers since they finished the shower earlier. The feeling of Yeosang's private parts slowly grinding against Seonghwa's own as the younger is getting seated comfortably, is instantly causing Seonghwa's body to react. His heartbeat starts to increase and he can't hold back from placing his hands around Yeosang's hips to make sure he will stay right there in front of him.

"So... This would make us..." Seonghwa finally mumbles, completely lost in Yeosang's dark eyes.

"Boyfriends," Yeosang says, finishing the most amazing sentence ever to grace Seonghwa's ears before leaning in to let their lips meet.

~

Seonghwa hurries down the street, the cold late-autumn wind stroking his already red cheeks. While maneuvering his way through the people around him, he takes a quick peek at his phone to check the time. He's already late to meet with the guys, he had simply been too nervous to get finished and leave in proper time.

He and Yeosang has been together for one week now, and although every single day has been nothing less than amazing, it still nags Seonghwa that he has to hide his relationship from his friends. Well, Hongjoong knows all about it – of course. But the others have no clue whatsoever. But tonight he has decided that it's time to break the news. He prays that Yunho and Mingi will be at least the tiniest bit understanding...

Turning to the right, he walks with hasty steps down a smaller street when he hears a voice call out behind him.

"Park Seonghwa. Mr. Top of the class student, son of the founder and CEO of one of the most successful and famous accounting companies in Korea. I really thought you were supposed to be a smart guy?"

Seonghwa slowly turns to see who it is, a little nervously as it's late and he is alone. He doesn't quite recognize the voice at first, although something deep inside of him tells him he's definitely heard it before.

"Should I feel scared about the things you supposedly know about me, Hyunjin?" Seonghwa scoffs as he sees who's standing behind him, casually leaning against the wall.

Hyunjin just rolls his eyes while walking towards Seonghwa with slow steps. The way his eyes are staring without blinking even once, is causing Seonghwa to feel rather nervous. He won't let it show though, Hyunjin is not going to get the satisfaction of seeing Seonghwa sweat.

"Do I have to spell it out for you? Yeosang is mine. Stay away from him." Hyunjin stops up right in front of Seonghwa, only leaving very little space between them. His facial expression is cold as ice, and so is his voice.

"Hyunjin... Yeosang has never been yours, and you better stay away from him."

"You don't even know him."

"Yeosang is my boyfriend now. I know what I need to know about him. Everything else he'll tell me eventually."

The second the word boyfriend leaves Seonghwa's lips, he sees how Hyunjin's eyes widen up and lightens up with fire of hatred.

"Well. If that is the case. I believe there's one important thing you should know about your dear boyfriend."

"Hyunjin, I'm not interested in hearing anything from you," Seonghwa sighs, just about to turn around and leave when he feels Hyunjin's hand around his upper arm.

"Oh. I think you'd want to know this," Hyunjin smirks, slowly leaning in towards Seonghwa.

An intense shiver runs down Seonghwa's spine as Hyunjin's words force their way into his ear. Words Seonghwa doesn't want to believe, and why would he? Hyunjin is delusional as hell, and most likely a little crazy too. But still, Seonghwa wishes for nothing else than never having heard those words. Ever.

"And if you don't believe me, why don't you just go ask him? If I am lying, it'll be easy for him to prove it, right?" An evil smirk paints itself over Hyunjin's face just as he lets go of Seonghwa. "Too bad he won't though, considering it's the truth."

Hyunjin takes a few steps backwards, his eyes still burning into Seonghwa's. When he finally turns around and disappears around the corner, Seonghwa is left standing alone. Out of breath, out of words, his arms just hanging down his sides, lifelessly - just as he feels in his mind.

Blank...