ep. 1

I see a lot of new readers now, so hello! Enjoy your 50+ chapter stay here in my Khun x reader fanfic.

I don't mean to beg, but follow my WP Instagram account will you? Posting sneak peaks, updates, etc. In there

@/bloom_writes

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

I watched dad talking to a blue-haired man from behind the wall. everyone tells me to always trust people who have blue hair. mom said they are from the Khun family and they are to be respected and trusted. still, I'm not supposed to be here. mom said it's 'adult stuff'.

my lagoon blue-(e/c) mixed colored eyes stared intensely as I tried to listen in. but failed. I let out a small quiet sigh. a gloved hand pulled me back. i nearly let out a yelp but stopped myself. "(y/n)! what are you doing here? you're supposed to be training." mom said as she dragged me back to a room, full of pots and ponds of water.

the training room. also known as 'the room where the water flows.'

Mom told me this is where water first originated. I don't believe her though. How can such a room exist?

"Hey mom. Was the man with dad from the Khun family?" I lifted a handful of water up and carefully placed it in the nearest pot. Even though I wasn't looking at her, I could feel her gaze on my back. "Yes. He is. And they are an amazing family. Powerful and cunning."

"If you like them so much, why didn't you just go marry someone from the Khun family." She grabbed my shoulder, making me lose focus. The droplets of water hits the ground with a loud splash.

"Never fall in love with a Khun. Remember my words (y/n). They attract trouble, no matter how great they are."

~~~~~ 10 years later ~~~~~

"Oh. My. God. Brigitte!" I screamed. "What?! What?!" My cousin comes barging in my room. "Have you heard?!"

"Leonet became a Jahad princess!" We both squealed. "On another note, father is going to pester me. Again." I sighed. Brigitte puts a hand on my shoulder. "You shouldn't worry to much. You're one of the most beautiful, powerful, member of this family. You're from the direct line."

"I swear I will open the gates myself if I don't get chosen this week!" She looks at me sternly. "Don't joke about that. You know it's a disgrace to become an irregular." I rolled my eyes. Silence came through us.

"Why do you want to go up the tower so badly?" Brigitte asked, breaking the silence that was surrounding us earlier. "I want to find my mother." She shot me a warning glare. "I want to ask her why she left me. Why she left us."

"She is nothing but a traitor to the family, (y/n). She ran away with a Khun and she'll never come back." She turned around, now facing the door. "I thought you changed. At this point you'll end up just like her."

"Anyways, I have to go training. I can't just laze around and wait for an invitation to come."

~

"..." I stare blankly at the ceiling. "Open the gates myself." A chuckle went pass my lips.

"Do I just push floor and then suddenly I'll be inside the tower?" I did exactly that. And it exactly happened.

~

I jolt up awake. "Holy fucking hell what the heck happened."

"Welcome to the tower, miss Daeyang. May I request your name?" I jumped up to the sound of that wicked Headon. "Very funny, Headon."

Everyone in the Daeyang family knows Headon. Some knows him personally, some don't. They teach us about him in history classes.

"You know my name, miss Daeyang, but I don't know yours." His lips stretched into a smirk. "(Y/n) Daeyang."

"Well then miss '(y/n)', you know what test you shall face. Don't you?" I lifted my eyebrow. The walls behind him slowly opened, revealing a big white armored eel circling a ball protectively.

"Since you're an irregular now, you Will have to face a harder test than those who are regulars." That smirk never left his face. "My word, what will your family react to this! A Daeyang as an irregular." I clenched my fist. "So, what will it be? Will you take the test?"

"Tell me what I gotta do" his smirk grew larger. "Excellent"

~

Oh my evankhell. it's bigger up close. "Having second thoughts, girl?" That fart eating rabbit will be my worst nightmare.

The fucking eel suddenly charged at me, with lightning speed. "Woah Hey!" I slid to the side, avoiding it's hard head from hitting me

All i need to do is getting in range of that stupid ball and all of this will be done.

I pulled out my bow kept in the hidden inventory by my pocket. It's (f/c) gleaming in the little light they provided here.

I ducked the eels attack just in time and rolled over to the side. A clearing!

I quickly took out a quiver, pulled back the string, and shot an arrow at it.

The ball popped easily. I looked back at Headon with a shit eating grin, expecting him to be surprised. But was greeted with his shit eating grin. "Mother fu-"