ep. 62

😭

I don't have anything to say other than detective AU khun x reader x bam is coming out at the end of the month

Btw yes, I rewinded the time a bit to before they reached the castle gates on purpose for dramatical effect. (Idk lol)

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

"The hanara festival. It lasts for three days as a celebration for the water dragon that a lot of us believe in. Usually my dad hosts a masquerade ball on the second day. The first, which is today, and third day will be filled with stands and just festival things." I explained.

We walked through the hoards of bustling people. Everyone was buying and selling food and items from the wooden stands. I even had to push away a few vendors.

"So, What's this dragons role?" Bam asked, walking beside me.

I shrugged, "I wasn't really into it. They supply the water and keep peace here or made the kingdom. I don't really remember."

We pushed through once again, reaching a different colored floor. In front of us stands large iron gates, spikes invaded the space above it.

A few guards patrolled the walls while some took watch in front of the gates.

"We can't go in through the front door, I guess." Khun huffed.

I took Khun's arm in mine, dragging him with me while the others followed behind us. "Who said we're using the front gate?"

The team looked at me weird, that is until we stopped by the back. The area is usually unguarded, and thankfully it isn't today.

"So... What are we looking at?" Elaine sceptically asked.

We were facing the cobblestone walls that were covered with green vines.

"An entrance." I answered, pushing the vines away; revealing a hole that I had used time and time again during my childhood to sneak out.

They stood there, mouth wide.

"You guys seriously doubt me..."

We crawled through the hole and onto the green grassy backyard. It's filled with horse stables here.

I took off my disguise, and looked up at the building in front of me.

I'm really home.

"Why is that hole there and why is it so big in the first place!?" Khun asked, looking back at it thoughtfully.

"An accident happened during my first practice using water. I think."

He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again, probably thinking it was better to not question what actually happened.

From the corner of my eye, I see Bam heading the opposite direction from where we should be going. He was just being curious, but it'll end him in prison.

"Don't go there. That's where the guards train."

He immediately stopped his steps, slowly walking backwards towards us.

"How do we get inside?" Bam asked.

I stepped closer towards the wall, facing towards them all of a sudden and pointing up at the window a lot of floors above us.

"That's way to high! How can we get there!?" Khun protested.

Hockney had managed to pull out a paper and started sketching the castle from his point of view. Typical of him to do.