Ep. 13

I stood around, picking on my nails. No one is disturbing me, so I shouldn't find a reason to disturb anyone. Endorsi and Anaak are chasing eachother, trying to stab each other's back like always. I just merely avoid them when they come to close.

Fisherman classes are somewhat peaceful without them. I can just sit around and not do a single thing-

"look who got lost between the positioning test~" I turned around to meet the hooded purple haired bitch.

"fuck off." I continued picking on my nails. They got dirty when I was trying to pry endorsi off of me. I can hear the clicking noises of her heels.

A chair besides me made a creaking noise. "you tried to kill me now you're sitting next to me?" I eyed her suspiciously. "how do I know you're not going to suddenly stab me."

Sbe giggled. "I can't even if I wanted too." a sigh was heard from my own mouth. "what's your name." she stopped, seemingly shocked by my question. "Rylica."

We went silent for a little while, minding our own business. "pfft-" I chocked out. She looked at me startled. "what kind of name is that?" her mouth turned to a frown.

After a while, the masked teacher went in the class.

~

"omg! It was super boring!" Khun threw himself on Bam's bed. "why is there so much to learn!?"
"you sound like... A bratty girl." I chuckled while turning by back to fix Bam's messy room. "I couldn't understand at all!"

"thank you for taking your time to clean my room Ms. (y/n)! Oh, where's Mr. Rak?"

Khun smirked at the question. "oh, I met on the way here and he was super furious!"

"furious?"

"yeah! He said, 'I'll go back to the wild! Don't stop me turtles!!!'" Khun did a impersonation of the big crocodile. It made a laugh slightly. "something happened during his class lol." I added. "the big cloaked dude was better then him!"

Don't ask how I know. Girl gossip goes along fast.

Khun looked at me and I shrugged my shoulder. While he was just staring at me cleaning, A knock went through the door. Bam opened it carefully, revealing shibsu and... Hatz, Was his name?

"hi Bam!" he greeted, scratching his semi bald head. "sweatsuit and the sword guy? Why are you guys here?" Khun walked towards the open door. "um... It's embarrassing to ask you this... But... D-do you wanna be friends with us?" he lifted up a piece of paper.

"whot?
"huh?"
"what?"

"why are you making friends like kindergartens?" I asked. Shibsu got offended. "h-how else am I supposed to make friends!?"

I thought for a while.

And shrugged my shoulder. "talking to them? I don't know."

He gritted his teeth. "well if you don't know, don't comment!" I let out a dry laugh.

"make ten friends in a week?" Khun read the parchment on his hand. "scouts get weird homework huh?"

"so you're asking to be friends with me?" Khun sat back down on Bam's bed. "in the most childish way ever.." I added, mumbling. "I don't want to." Khun finalized. "huh?! I heard you like making friends!?"

"HAHAHA! What!?!? From who!?" I burst out laughing, slapping Shibisu's back. "him? Making friends??" my finger pointed itself to Khun, who's casually sitting down. "the crocodile!"