Ep. 43

We jumped down towards the sea of red blood after pushing Boro down.

We were casually swimming around the blood together, bam went to his own away.

After getting separated from Bam and the other dude, we got caught in our own problem of 'suck me up'

We ended up falling down after passing through the thick blood. And we're falling down quick.

Yuri caught the rest of the guys, but since I was further away from them the shinsu she created didn't catch me.

"(y/n)!" in a panicked state, I created the water bubble around myself. It successfully helped me float around.

I have Khun a nervous thumbs up while he sighs.

"hey, have you guys seen Hwaryun?" I asked as I lowered myself to the ground, as well as the others.

"maybe she planned the whole thing knowing Bam was headed towards the other direction!" Endorsi added. "we'll, that's possible. She's a guide after all."

"well-" the ground rumbled underneath us. We stared forward at the cavern in front. Glowing red eyes shot through from between the rocks.

"ah... Shit." I cursed. "what is that?!" the creature that came out from the cave was a tall monster rat looking hybrid that walks on two legs and has long ass red nails. Not to mention his furry cape like thing. "that must be one of the gatekeepers Hockney was talking about!" Boro exclaimed.

Yuri told us to deal with the weird creature ourselves. Boro being the coward he is, hesitated.

Although Endorsi knocked that thing down with two kicks and one special shinsu blast.
A ball zoomed out from its body. The main thing! It's fast as it zips around Endorsi, ruining the edge of her clothes slightly. She stared at the small jagged patch and bong bonged her way behind Khun.

She slapped his shoulder as if it's a game of tag, "your turn!"

"what!?"

"you handle it now! I already did most of the work!"
Khun groaned, "you just don't want your dress to be ruined!"

He eventually gave in.

A checkered lighthouse appeared on his hand. Look like that's the new skill he was learning.

Uhm..

To be honest, his aura was kind of scary, but he seemed happy so I'll just... Let it be.

He created a honeycomb sphere after telling Boro to stand under the lighthouse.

It trapped the yellow ball inside.

It seemed agitated as it keeps being teleported over and over again inside the sphere.

And, let's be honest, Khun is definitely enjoying its suffering. Just look at his face. Grinning and all that jazz.

Well, it ended soon after. He seemed to enjoy that little moment. Good for him.

"you look happy." I laughed. He smiled back at me and I commented again, "you fuckin' sadist."

He started laughing.

~~~***~~~

Endorsi kept asking questions which made Khun even more narcissistic.

But after walking some more..
"holy fuck it's a bug. It's a giant stag beetle." I grab onto Khun's arm. The giant stag beetle is literally a giant stag beetle.

Yuri kept attacking it. But the beetle keeps coming back to life. It's frustrating.

Should we just contain it?