Ep. 28

I was placed to wonder alone in the sand beach. Khun purposely sent me here because the water was calming my nerves down. I was running when I was stopped by a hooded figure. "you...!"

"(y/n)? What's wrong?" Khun asked. The girl in front of me smirked widened. "I'm sorry Khun. There seems to be an interference." he responded back with, "finish it quickly. Don't use the water choking skill. We might need it later."

That skill really needs a name.

"we meet yet again!" she cheered. "how did you get here? You disappeared!" I clapped back. The eggplant sneered at me, "disappeared? More like, joined Fug."

What?

"for what? Why?" I breathed, "because Jahad sent an assassin after my family years ago! I want revenge and I want it bad!"

She lunged at me swinging her needle. I blocked it with my (f/c) one. She sneered.

Jigu eggplant girl tried to stab me through the chest and I dodged it, thankfully.

I pulled out the reel inventory and it wrapped around her, stopping her in place.

She stopped moving altogether, accepting the fact that she's going to die here, today.

"this is where your path ends." the water beside us went up her nostrils, flooding her lungs. Sending her to a painful death. "see you in hell. Bitch." she gave me one last wicked smirk before getting pulled by the ocean, down into the deep sea.

"that's cold, (y/n)." Khun commented. "shut up. I want to keep my weapons blood free."

And that my friends, is the end of the stupid Jigu I met back on the floor of the test.

~

Khun ordered me to go to the store, to back up Wangnan. Unfortunately, the fight I had earlier distracted me and my arrival was delayed.

I received word from Khun that Wangnan was attack by a weird looking boy and fortunately Rak and Ehwa was already there.

I didn't stop running to get there though.

They also brought Lauroe so I'm sure everything is a-okay.

I hope.

When I reached the entrance to the store, I heard Wangnan summoning Bam. The waiting screen appeared on the air. Now, we just have to hold on long enough.

Rak grabbed the injured blond and back up. "hey, sorry I was late. There was some... Insects I had to kill first."

They continued to ignore me. No time for jokes I guess.

"stop bothering me and hand him over!" the red baseball hat demanded in an angry tone, "I won't. Come and get him yourself!" Rak sneered.

"you don't think I can't do that!?" he made three green colored bangs around him and it flew towards us.

Rak held onto Lauroe based on Khun's order as he created a barrier around us. "this is really getting annoying! That's why I told you there'd be trouble if we mess with him..!" Lauroe said.

His green shinsu attack turned into a huge foot. It stomped at us while we blocked it. Another one was sent towards the pond. Lauroe cut it off and readied himself for another attack.

As we all felt some kind of relief, there was a green monster looking figure forming behind the boy. "this is the end, you bastards!!" he jumped up high and made two big bangs of shinsu.

I bend down, putting my palms against the concrete floor. The ground in front my palms cracked up in a straight line.

It stopped beneath him, creating a rope out of water. It tangled him and pulled the guy down.