ep. 58

A girl in pink hair floated above us.

"So that's uh... Dowon right?" I pointed a finger stupidly at her, looking at white. "She sure knows how to make quite the dramatic entrance." He responded.

I chuckled dryly, "and an annoying one too." A petal got tangled in my hair as I try to pull it out. "Gods... That's stuck forever. Fuck this stupid hay stack of a hair."

I turned to face White, "so what do we do no- oh." The guy had already disappeared from behind me. Now standing (or floating) in front of Dowon, he greeted her 'enthusiastically'.

That damned idiot-!

"Congratulations on waking up hero!" Dowon looked at him in surprise and confusion.

I shook my head in a stressed motion. He's going to be the death of us all - if he hasn't already.

"I'm sorry to bother you so soon, but we need you to help us in a battle."

Right now, I'm wandering on how I'm not stepping in to take this son of an Elsa's place already. He's clearly going to mess up.

"The guy down there us the squadron Commander in Jahad's army. We need to take him down. Because of reasons, I can't use my full power just yet."

Dowon looks down, the blue colored petals now floating faster and faster around her. "The world's still at war, huh?" She sighed. "But regardless of who I was in the past,"

"Hey! Be careful!"

I knew he'd mess this up somehow! Gods Damn-

"I decide who I'll work with."

She started attacking us (or at least White because weirdly enough she hasn't spotted me yet) with a drill made out of her blue glowing petals.

The wind was enough to knock me farther though.

She started telling a story about a nameless adventurer and how this man is going to spark a war, and how said guy is going to kill a lot of people.

I mean, if said guy was killing the right people it wouldn't be a problem, right? Right???

"Who is this guy you're talking about?" White asked.

"Can't you see? He's on his way here."

Oh shit does she mean-

I turned my head around just in time to see the rest flying towards us.

Dowon's drill petal grew larger in size- power too probably- as she appeared in front of them

"Wait- wait waist- waits- gah I can't speak properly!" Spelling things quickly wasn't my best strength.

I flew to them quickly, with white and the red haired guide beside him in front of me.

They both stopped Kallavan as he had just tried to attack Bam.

"Y/n!"
"Khun!"

"Save the idle chat for later!" The guide had somehow teleported us away from her. Talk about being too powerful...

"But Kallavan's right there! How can we just run away!? We don't even know where my master is-!" Bam protested. I understand that he wants to find Jinsung Ha. He's a good man. But this isn't the right time to be doing so - when we don't even know if we'll survive this whole mess.

"This isn't the time to be worried about that!" The guide quickly shut him down.

Khun continued after her, "she's right Bam. We're at a serious disadvantage here!"

I nodded my head (almost to) eagerly, "we didn't come here to kill the Erwin Smith wannabe!"

Bam clenched his fist tightly, "alright.."

Suddenly, petals flooded the area in front if us, as the pink haired link casually walks in.

"Tell your your friends guarding the warship to get Myan over here! We need to get out of this place ASAP!"

The guide pushed them both up towards the sky and far away from us.

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

Suppper sorry this was short. I was in a hurry to update since I haven't in a while.