Ep. 29

We stood In a line. Me, Bam, Rak, and Khun. We're finally back together again. Even though the fight is not over yet, it still feels... Amazing.

I hugged Bam tightly. "I missed you..." he hugged me back with a large smile on his face which I returned. "I missed you too Ms. (y/n)!"

I felt Bam being ripped away from me. I looked down to see Rak jumping up on Bam and Khun looking at them with a small smile.

Yeah, these are my friends. The people I chose to keep in the palms of my hands.

~

"it's sad, we just met and we're going to die," was what Khun said before Lero Ro announced that we're going to escape from here.

That is also before a certain horned masked man called Bam saying he was got our friends.

We stopped by the stone doorway. Khun made sure we were all prepared for battle. Specifically, he asked me to use the skill that remains unnamed.

He got really angry when I said I already used it on a random trooper.

Anyways, as we entered the cave, Hwaryun, the red haired guide was thrown on too the ground across us.

The ground beneath the Reflejo guuy grumbled and he literally went up in black flames. Or something like that.

"let's begin the final round!" the air above him turned into a purple black-is color as he raised his weapon up.

Oh boy, is this going to be a long, long ride.

~

The fighting went on for a very long time.

Oh wait no, it's only been two minutes since we started. Gosh, time goes so slow when you're facing death.

"hey asshole! Look above!" I was falling above him. A very risky move, but it'll keep his eyes away from Bam, even for a while.

I angled my new (f/c) I needle I got back in the store at his face as I fell.

"you idiot." he said snarled and I flew back due to an unknown force. I stopped myself from groaning in pain as my head landed on the hard concrete.

But thanks to that distraction, Bam managed to get behind the Reflejo guy with Khun on backup.

"Let me take Ms. Hwaryun with me!" the Reflejo guy suddenly lifted the red witch up and positioned her in front of him.

Bam hesitated for a bit, making The Reflejo guy have time to swing his weapon against Bam. He dodged it luckily.

I rubbed against my head, still feeling the throbbing pain from the impact.

Damn asshole. I'll get him for that.

"now then, shall we put an end to this?" he eyed us one by one.

He shot five bangs towards us, and there is no way Khun can block them all. It suddenly formed into one massive bang and shot at Bam.

He fell down, groaning.

"I've got a way to finish that lump charcoal jerk." Khun said.

We looked at him expectingly. "Rak, throw the spear at him while (y/n) can distract him with... Whatever it is you do best. Let's finish this quickly and go on vacation."

~

I stood in the far corner on the left side, waving my arms frantically. "yo bitch!" I mockingly called. He ignored me.

Oh fuck off!

"AY YO! Y'KNOW WHY I SOLD MY VACUUM CLEANER!?" his head snapped towards me. Of course he responded to that and not anything else. "BECAUSE IT WAS GATHERING DUST!" and I did the most dry laugh ever.

That distracted him enough for Rak to throw the spear. Khun got behind him and he shoved the white heavenly mirror into Hwaryun, taking her into the knife.

Angered, he suddenly threw a bunch of shiny attack at us.

"want another dad joke asshole!?" I slammed my leg against his head. It missed and now I'm embarrassed.

A wave of blue shinsu went up towards us, nearly missing me by a bit. "Bam?"

Rak floated over - with the help of Khun's lighthouse - to Ba. This is and asked, "black turtle? Are you okay!?"

After confirming that he's alright, he jumped back up to Reflejo's platform more confident this time.

Bam sent him flying back. He's cornering him!

Reflejo attacked with his deadly moon shadow or whatever it is. Khun blocked it with his lighthouse.

Rak threw his spear at him and the charcoal bastard lost his balance. I pushed him back with a two water bangs on each side.

Bam finished him off with one last attack.

Reflejo's mask fell off. I bounced on the ground In front of us.

"soon, the solution will be poured in this place." he said weakly. "solution!? The one that melts needles??" Khun asked aghast. "yes. Soon everything will melt down. You will die with me."

~

Everything went haywire. One second, they say they don't haven't found the hostages next second, they have them all. And then Endorsi called in, saying that Bong Bong isn't activating.

And then, red scorching lava like substance started pouring in from above. Damn! It's like reverse volcano.

"Khun, we have to get out of here!" I walked closer to him. I felt his hand wrapped tightly against mine. I looked down at it.

No! Not the time to be fangirling!

Khun picked me up in his arms just as the ground started shaking and the solution suddenly stopped.

"woah! Hey- I can walk just fine, thank you!"

He ignored me and called everyone and started giving them orders.

The crazy charcoal bastard suddenly smashed the ground into pieces. I gripped onto Khun's shirt tightly.

If I fell here, the only things Khun will be hugging later is my burned bones.

As we fell, Endorsi appeared in front of us, screaming for Bam. "let's go outside!" she grabbed a Bam's hand and teleported us out the reverse volcano.

~

Let me tell you something. Endorsi is a bad Bong bong driver.

My head made impact with the concrete floor and I groaned in pain. As I tried to sit up, I was pushed back again by another heavy force, instinctively closing my eyes.

"sorry..." Khun muttered. I opened my eyes to be staring at his a few inches away from me. The only thing I can see is his blue eyes staring at mine.

It took the space ship that Quant was driving near us to break out gaze. "yo kids! Don't slack off! We have to get out of here!"

Khun stood up, grabbing my hand and dragged me to the airship.

"stop!" a deep voice said as well as Armour noises.

The guy started seething his sword from its resting place and got into a stance.

Quant jumped out from the airship. But before anyone could do anything, a voice demanded everyone stop and go back.

The armored man put his sword back in place and stepped away.

Without wasting any time, Khun continued to drag me inside the ship.