ep. 64

I just need to push myself a bit more,, srry...

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

I rolled over my bed, bored out of my wits. I mean, getting locked up is one thing, but locking yourself in your room because you're grounded?

I sighed. Guess I'm not attending the masquerade ball tomorrow...

...

You know what's stupid? My father assigned Khun to the room next to me...

...

I scrambled up, opening my window. Crawling out, I leaned my back against the wall. Carefully sliding myself against the thin pathway I had made to secretly enter my sisters room who is now a jahad princess.

I knocked on the window a few times.

After a few seconds, Khun opened the window, a surprised look on his face.

"How did you-"

I shushed him, stepping inside his room.

"This was my sisters room. I used to climb the wall to sneak over here."

"You did a lot of weird things."

I hummed, "i know."

I dropped myself onto the bed, wrapping myself into a burrito with the soft blanket.

It was all peace and quite until I heard a clicking sound.

A door lock.

"Uhm... Khun. Why'd you lock the door?" I asked, turning (and struggling) to face him.

He smirked, inching closer. The blue headed man suddenly trapped me under him. "You don't want them walking in on us right?" He whispered, leaning close to my ear.

He lightly bit into my ear, making me yelp.

My face flushed red. I pulled the blanket over my head, hiding behind it.

Khun laughed, falling into the empty space behind me. "Good night princess." He mumbled, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I scooted closer to him, leaning my head against his chest.

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

I was on my knees, trembling. My hands that supported me were covered in blood. So was my armour and legs. My face probably got the worst of it.

A few droplets fell onto the cobblestone beneath me.

I couldn't look up but I could tell I was back in that lair. The empty room on the right. I didn't know how, but I knew. As if I had willingly walked here myself.

"Your bravery will cost you your life. i hope you know that." A soothing voice whispered into the air.

A bright light covered my eyes. Once it died down, a golden sword appeared beneath me. It's design similar to the one in the statue outside.

"With this, you can stop it."

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

I woke up, breathing heavily. I looked around the room left and right. Khun was still asleep beside me...

I silently jumped down from the bed, deciding to grab one of his shirts and wearing it after taking a shower.

· ·──────·こおん·──────· ·

Khun woke up to the sound of a girl giggling.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Y/n was in front of the mirror, laughing and giggling like a manic. Wearing one of his t-shirts that was to oversized for her.

He ended up staring at her for a solid minute.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

I felt the penetrating gaze of judgment.

So I looked behind me to meet the two staring eyes of Khun. I chuckled nervously. "What's up?"

"No.. it's just- you look really adorable with my shirt on."

I giggled, sitting on the bed next to him. "Y'know, I wanted to be a model growing up."

Khun hummed, "is that so?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I nodded sadly. "The dream drifted away after some time though... That's why I have a lot of clothes in my closet. Even the embarrassing ones..."

Khun only chuckled, ruffling my hair. "Do you want to go on a date?"

"I can't exactly leave the castle." I huffed. Stupid dad and his stupid grounded-ness thingy.

"We don't have to leave the castle." Khun said. I looked at him, interested in his idea. "Wanna go to the library?"

I remember back to my dream. The sword had a distinguishable feather charm attached to it's end. That's how I knew it was the one from the statue. But why did it appear in my dream? For what purpose?

"I'll go over here for a second." I informed Khun, pointing at the opposite direction.

He hummed, to engrossed in his book to look at me.

Well that just leaves more room for me to wander about.

After a few minutes of searching through thick books, my eyes finally landed on a dusty page..

'the unnamed sword' it was titled.

"The sword has an ability to... Hold anyone's shinsu abilities. For the cost-"

"What are you reading about?"

I closed the book shut, shoving it back to its place in the shelf. "Nothing!" I chuckled. "Nothing interesting."

He looked at me suspiciously. But shrugged it off. "Well alright. Whatever you say."

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

Since it's the last few chapters, it's going to be more shorter;;
Sorry. I'm just rlly tired lol.