Ep. 48

"Khun I don't trust her." I clinged onto Khun's arm protectively. "you don't trust anyone pretty." he sighed. "(y/n) she's not even here with us-" I felt Khun shiver. "what's this...? A sudden chill!"

"could it be...?"

"huh, yeah. I feel it." I said.

And observer comes closer to us all of a sudden. A random ass observer. "long time no see brother." it said.

~~~***~~~

Khun wanted to leave alone, but if it really is who I'm thinking... "I'm going with you."
"you can't. Just stay with Bam."
"no, like, literally I have to."

Despite his protest, I followed Khun who's also following the observer, into a dark spacious room.

"I knew it. Kiseia." we were greeted with a short haired Khun girl, sitting in the middle of the room.

"you didn't come alone, brother?"
"she insisted to come."
"are you really okay with your friend finding out how despicable you really are? That your sister died because of you?"

"where's my brother." I chipped in. She slashed open her knife. "where's (b/n), Kiseia. Is he not my sworn enemy?"

She gives me a knowing smirk. "you're still as cute as ever." he cooed. I looked behind me and there he is. In all his glory.

"good to know you're my sworn enemy. Retard."
"the feeling is mutual sis."

I grinned nervously, "I killed you once. I can do it again."
"that match was a planned execution from the beginning, sister."
He seethed a sword from his back. It's the sword he was buried with.
It even has a name, 'dance of the dark night'.

It's sword sharp as all heck and colored darker than the night sky. "it was your own damn fault for trying to leave with Kiseia."
"said the one who's running away with Khun Aguero Agnes."

I grumbled under my breath. "you really are despicable."
"pull out your sword sister."
I grabbed the blue colored sword. It's hilt was planted with a water colored ruby.
My own mother's sword.
"let's dance, bitch."

~~~***~~~

Not even a minute into the fight, Khun's grunt was heard behind me. "Khun!"

There's blood everywhere.

What the fuck?? That bitch-
"who said you can look away!"

My head snapped and (b/n) was swinging his sword at me. "I'll kill you the same way you killed me!" he keeps aiming for my head.

I ducked back and rolled over to the back.

As he got closer to me, I ducked to avoid his sword and twirled around, being the sharp edged metal across his guts.

He jumped back, only nearly avoiding it. "You got better."
Once again he charges in and I avoided his blade to the side. "you really can't change that look in your eye huh!?
the eyes that killed me!"

This fight is stupid.

It looks like Khun managed to teleport himself up. Still, he might die if we keep going on like this.

I jumped behind him, twirling around in a cutting move, along with my sword as it severed his head off his body.

"Khun!"

He teleported me and himself to Bam, everyone else hurriedly went on to the next stage.

"ah shit, the wound's to deep!" I panicked. Khun held back a grand as he clutches the wound tightly. "let me try healing him!" The Icarus girl offered. "you can heal people too?"
"I'll give it a try..."