ep. 63

🐢

I'M SALTY BC I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTING LIKE MYSELF FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS AND IT'S TAKING A TOLL ON ME FYSHSVA-

Also can we just agree that the turtle emoji is adorable-

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

The key that Cas handed over to me was a key to our 'secret lair'. We later on found out how dangerous it actually is and how our ancestors had  used it for demon rituals. It no longer became a fun place for us to go to since we had to kill a bunch of demons in here.

"So what is this place?" Elaine asked as we descended further down the spiral mossy stairway. After we reach the floor, there should be a door leading to the main labrinth. From there, there should be three paths we can go from.

One of them should lead us to multiple unused drains around the castle.

"Cas and I found this place a long time ago. We thought it was abandoned." I remembered the time when I had pulled the brunette down here forcefully. The torches were strangely still lit, making it easier for us to see.

"That is, until we found out the place was for demonic rituals and we had to kill a bunch of demons that threatened to demolish the kingdom." I quickly added in.

Not bothering to look back at the terrified expressions of my companions, I carefully opened the wooden door located beneath the stairs.

It revealed the stone room inside. Nothing has changed since the last time I went in here which was... Years ago. Including the holes in the wall.

"There's... More doors?" Khun stepped up Beside me, confused at the three iron hates in front of us.

Bam stepped closer towards a statue built in the middle. The size was huge and it pictures the form of a lady controlling a ball of water and a sword by in her right hand. She stands regal, looking at the distance. Her hair looked as if wind was blowing it back. Wearing the castles official head uniform, but with a skirt instead of pants, even though it seems like she wore one beneath it. Around her hips was a dagger, tied on her belt.

"Who's this?" Bam asked, looking at the womans stone face.

"I don't know. It's been there since... Forever."

Bam scratched his head, but looked away and came back to us just as we approached the middle door.

It was already opened due to how much Cas and I would use it to sneak around the castle unnoticed.

In front of us lies a multiple ways. A maze. But thankfully I still remember my way around.

"What's the other two doors for?"

"the left one is an alter. There's a lot of blood on it." I cringed at the memory. The others tensed up. "Right one is empty. Dunno what's in it. We did fight a bunch of demons in there."

"We?" Khun repeated the word.

"Yeah. Cas and I."

I felt him tense up from beside me, crossing his arms. "You and this Cas guy seem to hang out a lot."

I suppressed a laugh from how jealous he sounded. "Yeah. He was my teen year boyfriend."

The look Khun gave me nearly sent me bursting with laughter. But Instead I just smirked. "You jealous bro?"

He huffed, eyes darting away. I can see Elaine smirking mischievously from behind me and Bam just looks confused. Meanwhile, Hockney went to catch on his sketches. He's been awfully silent...