Ep. 55

"B-Bam... What are you-" he slammed the door on my face rudely, so I turned around. There's only one place left to go now.

And that is straight ahead-
"(Y/n)?"

I hastily turned around to meet the light blue eyes I had grown to love deeply. But they seemed dull and stressed. Not the lively ones. "Kh-khun.."

"... I'm-"
"I'm sorry!" I bowed down apologetically. "I'm sorry for yelling at you!"

"No, I'm-"
"And I'm sorry for saying those mean things when you're only trying to take care of me!"

"(Y/n), listen. I'm-"
"I know I'm an idiot who doesn't deserve you, but-"

"(Y/n)!"

I stopped and looked at him, tears already on the verge of spilling out again. "Huh?"

"Listen, please!" He grabbed my shoulders tightly. "I'm sorry. For never asking how you feel. For never really taking notice of anything. For being so stupid and being a bad boyfriend-"

"You're not the one who's supposed to say sorry!"
"Well I am!"
"No! I was the one who was being overly sensitive!"
"No! I was the one who didn't care about you enough!"
"No-"

"Please stop screaming... You're scaring dee dee..." Bam emerged from the room and into the hallway.
"Sorry..." I mumbled apologetically.

I didn't notice the hand creeping up on my waist, pulling me close. "Kh-khun-?" A soft pair of lips clashed onto mine, and I yelped, not expecting that.

"My way of saying sorry." Khun brushed a loose strand and tucked it behind my ear.

My whole body flared in hot mist.

Bam cleared his throat, reminding us that he is still there.

"wait, Bam. Where are you going?" he halted and turned around to face me.
"I'm going to Yama's place. Why?"
"I'm coming with you!" I rushed over to his side, shrugging Khun's grip off my waist.

"are you sure you don't want to go with Khun, (y/n)?" Bam questioned. I looked back at Khun and saw his confused face. "I wanna meet this Yama guy."

And so we went off to the dog's place with the air ship.

And as it landed with a soft thud, the grand stairs lowered.
I feel like royalty. Wow.

"welcome, lord Karaka." a tall, buff man bowed down to tin can. He had some long ass curly hair and ears. And he looks old as fuck.
"I've been waiting for you."

"... You must be Gado. I've heard a lot about you." Karaka simply said, "it's an honor, sir." Gado bowed again, "where's Deng Deng?"

"Deng Deng is still in the warship. We can't just hand him over. He's our bargaining chip." Gado wore the same expression, but his voice trailed off, "you mean..."
"we'll let you have him if Yama promises to help us." Karaka explained, "I understand how you feel, but try to see this from our point of view too."

"I understand. Now let me lead the way to lord Yama."
"sure."

The man took us to the royal hall as he called it. There's Sharp fangs decorated and erected on the ground, lining up with each other all the way from the entrance to the big throne in the very back of the room, where a man was sitting.

"lord Yama, I present to you slayer Karaka and slayer candidate Jue Viole Grace."

On the throne, sat a long red haired man. He looked pretty chill. "very good," he said in a gruff voice, "long time no see Karaka."