extra #1 : cultivation alternate universe

Khun Aguero Agnes sighed. He walked up the path that lead towards the human eating cave (what kind of lazy donkey named that place?). As the next head of the Khun sect, he was again tasked with a more dangerous demon.

The human eating cave, as it's name says, quite literally eats humans. A wide hallow space in the middle of a mountain covered in grass so that an unsuspecting traveler would fall in and get eaten.

In usual circumstances, khun wouldn't mind going through these tasks and demolish the evil beings. Just, this time he was accompanied by another.

"So, so, where is it? Are we there yet? Is the place super extra dangerous?"

And she was really, really annoying.

Khun decided to ignore y/n Daeyang and her rambling. It was then when they reached an opening. A suspiciously wide space of grass circled by waving trees. The moonlight shined the spot above them.

It was indeed a good spot for temporary camp.

"Is this it?" Y/n peaked from behind his shoulder, her figure a little smaller than his.

Khun unwrapped his guqin and sat crossed legged with the instrument on his lap. A soft note bounced from between his fingers and the strings.

It was the first time y/n saw Khun play the guqin. She was usually busy practicing her own flute in her sect and had never realized the melancholic sound it makes. And she can admit, she was impressed.

After a while, the grass in front of them faltered, revealing a large hole, enough to fit a couple dozen of people.

"Y/n, don't mess up." Khun warned. The female cultivator only laughed. She wasn't new to this sort of job, her also being the next head of the Daeyang sect.

"Sure thing." She answered before jumping into the damp cave beside him.

Inside the cave was a single goddess statue, people used to come here to pray to it for good fortune and wealth. Ever since the cave entrance collapsed, the people believed the god no longer had luck to give and was very soon abandoned to rot and decay.

"Do you think it's the statue?" Y/n asked, walking towards it with careful steps.

"That would be troublesome." An abandoned gods fury wasn't as easy to kill as a rouge demon.

"Then let's hope it's not her." She said, pulling out a f/c flute from her waistband.

Accompanied by the sound of Khuns guqin, two instrument tangled into a single song, it wasn't long before an eerie glow erupted from the statue in front of them.

"Oh... Oh no." Y/n muttered. "Khun, we might be in trouble."

He scoffed, his sword already unseathed beside him. "I can tell."

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

This isn't anything special. Just an experiment of some sort. Anyw- I'm making a comic for this book that I'm probably gonna abandon after one month so no promises.
The first panel is already going underway lmao. I'm in the middle of coloring it and oh boy.

 I'm in the middle of coloring it and oh boy

I want to commit not living