Ep. 56

"I see you have my fang!" he said to Apple.

Without second thoughts, the girl dog charged at him. "who the hell are you!?"

The man opened his mouth and the girl flew backwards.

Khun looks at something and suddenly said, "hey alligator, you can move rock right!?" he points at a huge mountain of rocks, "You think you can move that rock over there!?"

While the dude was talking to Apple, Rak knocked over the rocks and it landed on his head.

Khun immediately grabbed Apple and trapped her inside his lighthouse.

We were put on a sudden halt as wings flapped above us. The black purple haired man lowered himself in front of us. "how dare you try to go after me. Are you ready to die?"

Khun puts his lighthouse barrier around us, "(y/n)!"
"got it!"
I jumped at him, now face to face with my fist out.
"hello-"

And then there was a large spear beam aimed for his head, passing through the other side.

"wow, nice shot!"

And then he started falling towards the ground.

Wait, why about me????

With me missing my shot, caught off guard, I started falling down.

"(y/n)!"

I landed on a hard surface, but not rocks. "Khun..."
He was breathing deeply,
"hey."
"hey."

"let's go to the airship!"
"huh?" Rak said,
"don't just say 'huh'! We need to get out of here!"

So Khun puts me down and we ran. But man, nothing ever goes well....

"hey. Where do you think you're going?" the dog suddenly sits up.
"he's alive..."

"urgh..." I'm starting to geta headache now... This situation is just to... Confusing.

"(y/n)?" Khun asked worriedly, "hey alligator, can't you turn into godzilla or something!?"
"that's asking to much!"

"damn it..." I grabbed my hair stressfully and breathed heavily. "(y/n)!?"
"I'm- I'm fine. It's just..." smoke started to come out from my shoulders, traveling to my arms and then my whole body, "these flames really wants to burn someone."
I felt my eyes light up.

"please someone stop these people before it eats me up..." I let out another groan, "I'm holding back as much as I can."
For Khun.

He sighed, "you can use it."

And then fire spreads through the wide floor.

"what- what is that power!" screamed Gado. "that feels much better." I said, brushing the sweat from my brows.

But as I saw Bam coming down with Karaka, I cleared a path for him, using water this time. "Bam!"

"you're baylord doom, right?" Karaka asked. "I'm slayer Karaka."

The boy tilted his head, "slayer karaka? Doesn't ring a bell, no."

Gado explained for him, "he's the slayer chosen after you were trapped. The boy next to him is slayer candidate jue viole grace."

Doom casts a glance at Bam, "candidate slayer?" he said in disbelief, "has fug gotten weaker? What are you doing here?"

"we've come to challenge you."
"challenge me?"

~~~***~~~

"it's called steal the fang. We're going to compete over who can get your fang first."