Ep. 44

After hearing the fake announcement trap thing from Hell Joe himself, we headed for the front door, while Sachi went around the back.

Of course I stayed with Khun and watched Yuri fighting the Immortal beast off.

That requires the 13th month series to be ignited. Only one them though.

But...

Yuri ended up igniting both of the 13 month series. Honestly, that's pretty dumb.

"hey...doesnt Yuri seem... Off?" I pointed at Yuri, who seemed dazed out of her guts.

No, not dazed.

Insane.

Stupid me, how did I mix up dazed with insanity?

... Wait

Insane!?

"yo dude. Something is definitely wrong with her."

But that's not important right now.

The guards are distracted, and by what Sachi told Khun prior through the lighthouse, the guards inside are also in a frenzy.

The plan was going through smoothly, so Endorsi bong bonged us inside the huge castle.

We entered a darker lit room, still able to see though. I looked to my side and Endorsi was pulling her long coat off while complaining, "whew, it's hot in here." I rolled my eyes. Does she ever do anything other than complain?

Her coat suddenly got sucked in, or pulled in by Khun's lighthouse. By Beta probably.

"be careful, the enemies here don't die." he said loudly, sounding like he's telling that to everyone. But even a deaf person can tell he's only motioning those words towards me.

Still, that doesn't stop a group of ghostly Immortal guards swarming up and charging at us. "they came as soon as you mentioned them!" Endorsi snapped, "what do we do!? They don't die!"

Khun's enna core trapped them inside the sphere. An answer to Endorsi's question. "how convenient." she added.

We ran and continued on, scrolling through the hallways of this castle.

And finally, after passing silently through many, many doors, we neared in to the prison. "we'll be at the place where De Sah is locked up soon." Hwaryun announced.

But it's weird.

Hwaryun isn't one who would act based on personal grudges. If anything, she would be prioritizing defeating Hell Joe for Bam or some shit.

But instead, she seems more focused on Saving this De Sah guy.

We continued walking in silence. Hwaryun in front behind the lead. I can feel Khun's intense stare on Hwaryun even though he's not even looking at me, and vice versa. "hey, Hwaryun." yep, there it is. "before we meet this De Sah guy. There is something I'm curious about."

There it is y'all, Khun being a smart-ass. "curious?" Hwaryun repeated.

"what kind of power does this De Sah have for him to be able to defeat Hell Joe?" Hwaryun turned and fixated her stare upon Khun. An intense one non the less. "tell the truth, did you lie to us? Is your goal to meet De Sah and not defeat hell Joe in the first place?"

The others looked at Khun with confusion in their faces. "you think my goal is to meet De sah?" Hwaryun continued. "Khun! What are you saying? That dead guide-!" Boro said.

"no, I agree with Khun." the others snapped their heads at me now. "it seems weird that you made Yuri, the only person here that can kill hell Joe, as Bait." Hwaryun sighed, "it's not good to suspect people without any good reason."