reader special

Chapter dedicated to Kumamamomon it's their birthday and since the whole covid-19 thing is happening, they can't exactly go anywhere unless they have balls of steal.

I always try my best to respond to all my readers and fans. But sometimes wattpad just decides to not show them. But I'll find them eventually. Maybe.

Anyways, here's a special chapter 4 you 😳✊

_____

"(Y/n)... Wake up..." A hand reached out and grabbed my shoulders, shaking them softly.

I responded with a smack to their face. "Nooo..." I pulled the bedsheet over my head.

The attacker had stopped, leaving me to think that they had given up.

Until the bed sheet was ripped off me.

I shivered under the sudden cold of the morning breeze. "Fuck you." I muttered. "Love you too." Khun lightly kissed my forehead. He ruffled my hair, leaving my messy hair even more messy. "Now get up. Come on."

I groggily stood up. Khun seemed excited for whatever reason. He looked like a kid and to say it was adorable was an understatement.

"I need to take a bath first." I told him. He responded with a jolly hum as I went into the bathroom to do my thing.

_____

"Khun, where exactly are we going?" I asked. Khun, my lovely fiance was practically bouncing with every step. "This is so not like you. What did you do? Did you kill some-"

"Shhh." He placed a finger over my mouth. "It's a surprise."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed jokingly. It wouldn't hurt to wait a little bit more.

After a couple of minutes walking, he stopped in front of a tall fancy looking building.

Tugging on my sleeve, he pulled me in there, talking to the receptionist while I was dumbstruck.

The place was way to fancy for me.

I looked like a worm in a nest full of butterflies.

"No wonder you made me wear... This..." I looked down at my (f/n) gown and black heels. "I look so out of place here." I sighed as we sat down in the table Khun had reserved. "No you don't. Actually, you blend in quite well."

I blushed at his comment. He has his way with words.

After ordering, I had the pleasure of hearing a thousand compliments from Khun that had me blushing from head to toe. He thought it was pretty hilarious and had continued to do so.

"Even when your cloned, you'd still be one of a kind. And the better looking one."

"Oh my God. Khun stoooop."

"I never remember my dreams, but I assume you're in the."

"Khun you barely even sleep-"