ep. 7

a loud piercing scream echoed through the floor we were on. "next team please." yellowy said, a grin on her ever-lasting smile.

"what the hell was that?" Khun was followed by other bunch of panicked murmurs and whispers. 

I saw yellowy smirking. Oh boy.

-

9 or so minute has passed after a few teams have entered. The once easy Air was now growing more anxious.

Khun kept staring back and forth between his pocket and the door. I have no idea what he's thinking or what plan or idea he already came up with, but I'm hoping it won't be too complicated.

A few more seconds passed, and another painful scream rang out.

After this team, it's our turn to go. And I don't know what's going to happen in there.

"hey bro-" I felt a hand slithered onto my shoulder, grasping it tight. "you seemed to be worried."

I turned my head around carefully, facing a pink faced man, grinning. "what the fuck are you?" I asked.

"who I am doesn't matter!" Both me and Khun glared at him while Bam just looks confused about the whole situation. "and don't look at me like that! We're all in the same boat!"

His face came closer to Khun. "I'm here to give you a huge hint about the test!"

"are you sure?!" Bam screamed out in surprise, "shh! Not so loud." he shushed.

I brushed his hand off my shoulder while on the other hand Khun straight out slapped it off. "Hint? How would you know?" Khun asked.

"deduction." he told us, "I was chosen because of my intelligence, so this one is simple." I shook my head, confused. Simple? In what way simple?

"we've got no clues at all. What could be the basis of your deduction?" Khun glanced up at him

The pink faced man huffed, "what do you mean no clue? The biggest clue is given every time!"

Khun screamed 'what' in surprise. "it is time!" he told us.

I stared at Khun.

His hair looks so fluffy and soft. I wonder what kind of shampoo he uses. And he smelled nice. I got a sniff when he was helping me with my arm earlier.

Not to mention, he's tall and, well, handsome.

He's smart and cunning. And that grin of his. God's above help me.

No hold on. What. Why am I thinking about him.

Stop

Stop it

Get a hold of yourself girl!

You're out here thinking about a man you just met!

"AAAAAAGH!" I jumped from surprise, looking at the door behind me. Our turn already? How long did I-

"let's go." Khun walks towards the door, with the rest following behind him.

-

"good luck!!!" I heard the pink faces man yell. "Can I punch him?" "(y/n), no."

-

We entered the room, and there was 12 doors and in the middle, there sat another yellow haired man. What's up with the color Yellow?

"nice to meet you, regulars." he greeted ominously, "my name is hansung Yu. Your next test administrator. Shall we start the test?"

"yeah, sure." I answered, looking around slightly.

"the test is fairly simple. Find the right door, within 10 minutes."

"huh? Find the real door? Amongst these?" Khun asked, shocked. "yes. Isn't it really simple."

"here are 12 doors in total. Among them, find the real door that will lead you outside."

He also said that if we fail we die.

Fuck.

"d-die?!" Bam repeated in shock.

"th-then what is the secret to finding the door!?" Khun ask.

"there aren't anymore hints."

-

Khun kept protesting about the test suck and such, while my eyes followed a certain crocodile.

His hand pushed a door and-

"Rak wait!"

"what? There's no hints. Just open a damn door." he said.

A slow clap followed after. "congratulations. You passed the test."

-

Khun was still sulking while Rak was clearly shouting out how we would have failed without him. True, but it's annoying.

"hey, you did your best." I placed a hand on Khuns shoulder. "besides, we passed didn't we? That's all that matter. To me anyways." I mumbled the last part.

He looked at me with a confused face. I walked away as quickly as I could.

-

We looked around the room. "there are more teams that survived than I thought. Around twenty or so." Khun sighs. "well, I'm going to the bathroom." he got up from his seat.

"wait! I'll come with!" I quickly stood up and followed him.

~~~~

Strange request but please comment if I made any mistakes or plot holes because I stay awake at night thinking of possible plot holes. I get anxious thinking about it.

I pay attention to the most littlest details so ask me any questions you want about the characters as long as the answer doesn't sound spoilerish.

Oh and I check Khuns bio in the Fandom wiki and they said his weight was classified information and idk. It cracked me up lol.

What does he have to hide~