Ep. 40

After the horned regular explain about why the gallery is rising and also after seeing the announcement that Kaiser made, we prepared to ride one of the floating island, with only a hint disguise. And by that, I meant changing our hairstyle.

Which also meant me and Khun playing with each others hair for an hour.

I only parted Khun's hair because he refused to have it in any other style. Cough- pig tails - cough.

While he braided my hair and placed a (f/c) baseball hat on my head, almost forcefully.
I also refused to have my scarf off. Anyone can wear a scarf right?

"we tried to prepare as quickly as possible but there's already a lot of guys starting to move around." Khun sighed. "well, since the ten bosses are moving around freely... All named must follow." the horned guy said. Who is he anyways?

"anyways, I think saving the hostages would be easier with Hwaryun." I huffed, "do you think she knows what attacks her enemy will make?"

Khun helped me go down the floating island by taking my hand in his, a gentleman like gesture - but with a face that is unimpressed by my question. "we're finally here." Khun announced. "woah, it's like a nightclub in here!" the place was full packed with regulars roaming around the dark tunnel.

We proceeded to go in deeper.

And boy am I glad Khun grabbed my collar when I nearly ran off because a guy went slamming onto the ground right in front of my toes.

A big, probably 10 feet tall, colored like he was just sprayed with menstruation blood, yelled at the poor guy. "what did you say!? Say it again!" huh. Maybe it's his menstruation blood. He brought his foot down against the guys back. "did you say I'm beneath Inieta!?" wow, he acts like one of those jealous mean girls back in high school. That line is similar to 'did you say Rebecca is prettier than me!?'

"T-that's not what I meant Yukan!" the guy pleaded, having his spines crushed under the heavy weight of his thumb. "I just meant that Kaiser seems to be more tolerant towards him!"

"that's exactly what I meant!" holy shit, is he really in period? "why should he get a special treatment when we're both bosses!?" what? Is this a love triangle or something? 'why did Karen choose Chad and not me, Kyle the great!?'

He demanded that someone bring him Jue Viole Grace this instant, so he can capture him and prove he's better than Inieta. What kind of soap opera romance bullshit is this.

"is that one of the ten bosses?" Khun asked. "he acts more like a teenage girl in period." I snickered. "that's Yukan. The so-called human toxic waste." the horned guy explained. "human toxic waste? How fitting. He is a waste of air after all... Don't know about the human part though."

"with his personality, he has been playing chief among the ten bosses." red horn explained, "after Inieta joined, he has been laying low. We should pass by quietly."

His eyes looks like it's going to bulge out of his nasty looking rotten helmet if he keeps on being that hot headed. "go to the me that Viole kid right now!" he demanded. He'd be blind before we even attack him at this point.

"Khun."
"yeah, let's ask that guy."

Their friendship is so cute I swear to God. Bam can just call his name and he'd understand immediately. How adorable. "Khun-"
"yes you can provoke him." he sighed. My eyes gleamed happily. "okay, it won't take long." Bam made a bee line towards the waste of oxygen. "excuse me, can you tell me the way to the corridor?" he polity asked, but nothing in his eyes are polite as he stared him down. "this is our first time here. So we don't know the way."