Ep. 42

The situation just got really serious. Really, really serious.

I can feel like my heart thumping really fast in my chest. Who wouldn't? There is a really dangerous battle in front of the hell train. And even Yuri can't beat the guy in one shot.
That in itself is already alarming.

I couldn't help much since my water platform won't be able to stay step-able for long. But I guess it was enough to help me, Khun and Bam to get to the other side safely so that Endorsi can use bong bong to send Hwaryun and her team across.

"Endorsi!"

"who among you do I need to kill?" the tin can prepared a black orb on his hand. Ready to kill.

I panicked. What do I do!? I'm afraid one wrong move and all four of them will be obliterated!

Hwaryun demanded us to get on the train, but not before looking back.

He looked distracted. Very distracted. So I took the chance. Everyone did.

One shot of a large water bang and a I ran away.

It was enough to distract the tin can longer, but wasn't enough to save the others.

~~~***~~~

"Bam, how are you feeling?" Khun knocks on his door. "you haven't eaten since yesterday."

No answer.

Khun left the food I cooked outside the door. "I made it myself. If you don't eat it I'll be really upset."

We walked side by side back to our room. "I thought you'd be devastated." he commented, "I was never really super close with Rak. I'm blood enemies Ehwa and I've never had a chat with the swordsman. I guess that's why." Khun opened up the door for me as I stepped in. "or maybe because it wasn't you who I lost."

~~~***~~~

We came back hours later, seeing the food I made not eaten. Not surprised.

Khun entered the room, and it's empty inside. "he didn't eat the food I made, and now he's gone?" good God.

A few more hours passed. And finally the door opens up. "you're back, Bam." Khun greeted. "Khun...! (y/n)!"

"you went to the rice pot, right?" Bam didn't deny that. "how sad. You were trying to get more. Powerful by yourself..." Khun smirked. "when I look at you sometimes, I worry that you would just wonder off and leave us one day."

Ouch, that hits me straight in the heart.

"so, at least tell us where you're going next time. So that we can chase you anytime."

I feel so... My heart can't take this. Their bond I just- But he's not wrong. "that's right Bam. Tell us next Time."

Endorsi barges in the room. Continuously complaining with a Yuri like observer ball following her around.

She leaves the room again still complaining.

~~~***~~~

Khun had left to get training with you that silver dwarf dude. Leaving me alone with no company what so ever.

I wanted Yuri to train me, but she and Endorsi already had 'pre-made plans'.

So I ended up just thinking about life in bed. Not like I had anything better to do.

What if we were plants and then got reincarnated into a human?

If the world ended would there be a new life again?

What do we feel before we're alive?

What if I'm the only actual living person in the whole entire world and the others are just bots or NPC's?