Ep. 32

Hey you guys, thanks for 2k. Just wanted to point that out. Alright bye.
~~~***~~~

"Bam!" Khun called out to the black-haired boy. He didn't seem to hear Khun as he kept staring at Rachel with deep breaths.

"yo! Bam! Why did the chicken cross the road?!" I called next after Bam deliberately ignored Khun.

Still didn't work.

I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. Khun just slapped my head!

"ow..."

We continued having to watch the scene unfold as Bam turned his body to Rachel, now fully facing her.

We were so close to killing her..!

"viole...!" Wangnan mumbled.

Oh, come on you guys.

"Why did you follow me Bam? And why are you still alive?" OOPS SISTER MADE A MISTAKE.

Bam's eyes went wider than the full moon. "why am I still alive..? Why am I... Rachel... I.." oh no poor baby Bam... I feel bad. I want to run up to him and hug him, but the drama that is unfolding in front of me is... Interesting!

Bam's eyes went dark and there was a strange sound echoing around him. "why would you say that?"

"Bam..." Khun called out once more his voice smaller. He looked down after failing to get his attention. "why are you... Saying things like that? Aren't you supposed to make excuses or something?" Bam stared at the ground with wide eyes, "I... Followed you here because I had faith in you."

I'm going to be honest with you here. Bam what.

"Rachel, you know I..."

I thought Bam changed after going all through that Fug shit.

"I came all the way here just to find you."

But from the scene unfolding...

"why... Are you..."

He hasn't changed one bit.

"I have something to accomplish, Bam." The Black-haired Irregular hesitated, but still asked, "is it more important than me?"

He's going to regret asking that.

"yes. Much more." told you.

Khun sensed something going on with Bam as he continued calling out, "Bam!"

"no... That's... I don't like that... That's..." his thorn went large behind him as he clenched his fist, Clearly Going out of control.

"no! Bam!"

There was a strong gusts of wind thrown at us in every direction. A strong one that even I can't help but stagger a bit.

"Bam!" we called in, in hopes that it'll bring back his senses, it still didn't work.

This situation... It is worse than I originally thought.

"Bam! Get a grip! Don't lose yourself!" Khun shouted. I gripped his hand tight, so both of us won't get dragged apart by the waves of wind if it gets stronger than this.

"Those bastards!" Khun looked behind us at Wangnan and Ehwa. "damn it! I can't move because of Bam!" I said.

"Rachel!" Khun called out as Rachel was tagging along with her other teammate. "stop! I haven't cut your legs off-"

As we were going to charge at her, Bam was already in front of Rachel's hooded teammate. Bam sent him crashing down with one punch. "no, Rachel. You're not going anywhere."

~

Bam stomped his way through to Rachel. "I cannot understand you with such words. I'll have to stop you myself."

Khun continued calling out to Bam which Bam again, completely ignored.

"he might get swallowed by the Thorn if he continues!" Khun told me in a worried tone. "swallowed? That's pretty gay-"

"let's go, Rachel. Let's go back to where we came from."

"Bam..."

Suddenly, another teammate of Rachel attacked Bam from behind. Bam circled around him before he could even register a breath, and got kicked down by Bam.

Khun's lighthouse captured Rachel to where she can't move. It only lasted a while though. Khun's lighthouse got blown away.

"what the-"

"what is what? I'm your grandpa! I'm Immortal!"

Let's be honest, I'm feeling kind of useless for not doing anything to help.

So I shot three bangs at his leg that is obviously glowing purple.

His knees buckled at it. "damn, what are you?" he trembled. "what snobby family are you from..?" he slowly stood up.

"an uneducated bastard like you," I brought my foot around his neck, which he avoided. "wouldn't know!"

I made another move towards his torso, this time with the dagger that is still in my hand.

As he moved back, a navigator bird-like floating item flew past me, carrying the person I was fighting along with Rachel's other teammates.

"damn it! we lost them!" I yelled as we stepped closer to the ledge, looking off at them. "We'll get them next time ba-" the saddened grin on my face turned into shock as Bam jumped up to reach Rachel, might I add, in great heights.

he prepared a  shinsu attack punch at them but was stopped. God Damn stopped by Rachel holding out her hands. she mumbled some things to Bam, but it must've been some important things because his shinsu disappeared. Bam got closer and closer to the flying navigator but Rachel pulled her hands out against his chest and pushed him. 

"Bam!!" my hand stretched out and water left my palm, forming a platform under him. it held his unconscious self. But it won't for long. "Beta! The platform won't hold!" My arm ached and started shaking, trying my best to hold the platform firm so Bam doesn't slip out. Beta flew at him just as the platform turned into a puddle of water and dropped Bam onto his arms.

~

the train rattled and started moving. we failed to get on the train in this floor. better luck next time.

actually, next time I'm going to leave Rachel without legs.

I heard Beta landing behind me. I immediately turned around to face him. "How's Bam?"

"I got him." He said, "you promised me that you'd take me on the train but I ended up doing all the chores."

"he won't wake up in a while. he's completely unconscious."

"Bam..." Khun came up behind me, saying it in a worried tone.

"What should we do now?" Akraptor asked, "I think it's too late to chase after them now."

Khun looked down at the ground, downcasted eyes. excuse me, but how does someone still look so cute when they're sad? this sounds insensitive, but for real. 

"I guess your plans failed, newbies." stomp, stomp, goes a huge giant.

"...you are...?" Khun asked, "I'm Aka Williams."