Ep. 24

I pushed the rock that held up down and threw it aside. Sitting up, I groaned and rubbed my temple. Thanks to Khun's armor inventory-

Khun!

I looked to my side, seeing him unconscious, but not a single scratch on him.

Thank God.

From a distance, I heard shouting.

"lets blow it up!" it yelled.

A shinsu bomb flew at us in high speed. I caught it by surrounding the pokeball looking thing with water. It exploded inside, sending the splashes everywhere.

"there are people down there you moron!" a girl snarled, slapping sounds came after.

I thought for a moment. Trust worthy or enemy?

Either way, I have to get Khun healed up.

I picked him up bridal style. Ironic really. And carried him to them. "I... I need your help."

~

These people are so nice! A girl named miseng, who is lucky to make it here and get good teammates, placed a bowl of apples in front of me. "don't worry about your boyfriend! He's just unconscious!" she exclaimed happily. "oh...thanks. But he's not my-"

"AAAAAAA." I picked up an apple, and shoved it in my mouth and then ran to the door, opening it up calmly.

This has already happened 5 times in the span of two hours.

"where's (y/n)? Who are you?" Khun pointed a needle against the banana haired guy. "I'm right here." I grabbed the needle with my fingers and placed it aside.

He lunged out to hug me.

Let's pause. He's fucking topless.

"I'm glad you're okay." he breathed.

...

I pushed him by the shoulders, looking away to avoid his gaze.

Nah, the real reason is that I don't want to stare at his abs for too long.

"let's... Let's gather everyone else yeah?" I nervously said and walked out of the room. Feeling the heated gaze from the yeon girl.

Everyone was seated around in the living room. Khun walked out several minutes later, wearing a shirt this time. Whose is it? I don't know.

"so, you're the teammate of Jue Viole Grace?" He questioned. "yes, maybe not anymore." Miseng answered in a daze. I heard a camera snap from her phone.

Is she...?

Damn puberty.

I placed a hand on top of Khun's that was rested on the shelf, not looking at him in the eye.

"we followed Viole into the arlene's hand and saw you guys there with the rubbles and viole's pocket." Wangnan explained. "where's that pocket?"

"here." he handed the pocket to me. I pressed it and it a letter showed up. 'A'

Khun stared at it for a while, before standing up and grabbing the hand that was on top of his. "where are you going?" Wangnan shouted after us. "getting our teammates back."

The door opened up by itself as we got closer and a bald man walked up. "we're coming with you." he stepped up front. "we're his teammates and we deserve to know if he is safe or not not."

Khun sighs and complied with his request.

"you are qualified to go to the 29th floor right?"

They all nodded.