Drew Boley #2

Imagine...

“I don’t need to be the king of the world, As long as I’m the hero of this little girl.” Drew sang softly the warm glow of the night light highlighting his tan skin in the dark. His calloused fingers moving gently to create the heavenly music. “How I love the way you move and the sparkle in your eyes” the man continued to whisper. Drew or the lead singer of Wolfgang Von Colt as most people knew him sighed heavily placing his old beat up six string aside and moving to gaze at the most precious gift in the world. His daughter y/d/n. The girl was only 8 months old but as soon as Drew laid eyes on her she had him wrapped around her small fingers.

“Drew are you coming to bed” Y/N interrupted gently leaning against the open door sleep evident in her y/e/c eyes. The old oversized band shirt she wore doing nothing to hide her figure. Y/N smiled at her family not wanting to move almost as if it would break the picturesque scene. “Just trying out some new material” the male chuckled brushing his wild curls out of his eyes to face the y/h woman. “Gotta make sure my number one fan likes it.” he added quietly not wanting to wake the now sleeping infant before opening his arms to envelope his tired wife leading her back to their room. Settling under the silk sets Y/N curling into the man resting her head on his chest “You know she’ll always be your biggest fan.” the y/h/c female yawned kissing Drew delicately on the cheek before succumbing to the much needed sleep.