Chapter 52

Camila's POV

"You ready to come back home?", I ask rolling onto his chest placing my chin down on my locked fingers that lay flat on his chest. I can't wait for him to come back home, but it's nice not needing to hide...we're like an actual couple here.

No secrets, no nothing.

"Home huh?", He smiles looking down at me.

"Yes, home", I smile widely back.

It's not home without him, I need him there.

"I'm actually going to stay here awhile longer", He says as his smile drops and he turns serious.

"Why? Brad is home", I say confused. Doesn't he want to come home? I get his brother just got home but we know he's safe and he needs to come back for classes before he gets kicked out. 

"Yeah", He nods diverting his eyes away from mine, "I want to spend sometime here and be there for him and Ma before I come back"

"What about college? you haven't been going to any classes you'll get kicked out", I worry. He shrugs in return still not making eye contact.

"Hey! love birds", Brad says banging loudly on the door interrupting our conversation, I flinch by the sudden loudness scared encase he comes in. I roll off Ace covering my naked body with the duvet.

"Yeah, come in", Ace says loud enough for him to hear.

He opens the door peeping his head through the ajar door, "Thank god, you're decent", He sighs in relief.

"Why wouldn't we be?", Ace chuckles resting his arms behind his head.

"I was actually just talking about you but whatever", He says to Ace giving me a sly wink. Ace gives him the middle finger with a scowl.

"Anyway...", Brad smacks his palms together, "Can I snatch him for second?", He asks me pointing at Ace, his broad shoulder risen in humour. 

"Sure", a pursed smile on my lips, I still feel awkward since he caught us having sex last night and now I'm laying naked under the duvet.

"Can you go out for a second?", Ace says looking fairly pissed off.

"I'm good here", He smiles.

"Fine, you're away to see my balls then", Ace begins moving to the edge of the bed.

"Ok!", Brad raises his voice turning quickly walking out the room, I let out a small laugh sitting up.

"Here", Ace throws me his t-shirt and my panties from the floor, he pulls grey sweats up his legs fast before walking back to me, "I'll be back in a second, baby", He kisses my forehead before walking out the room. I pull his yellow t-shirt over my head and quickly slide my panties up my legs, I lay back down waiting for him to return.

Ace's POV

"What?", I say walking into Brad's room.

"So, you're coming?", he asks sternly turning around on his desk chair, running his fingers over his stubble. He has this smile plastered on his face that is unsettling.

"Unless you don't go", I sit on the bottom of his bed.

"I'm going", he nods.

"Fine, once you're there you can't freeze up. If I tell you to do something, you do it...do you understand me?", He scowls, the smile completely dropping. 

"Yeah, I got it", I scowl back. I ain't a fucking child.

"Well, lets go down to the office", He says standing up.