16

The next few months were nothing but pure chaos. Galavan had been found dead. And Oswald went to Archam for it. You knew in your heart that Jim was the one who actually pulled the trigger, but he was still looking for the real person who killed your parents so you dropped it.

A few weeks ago you finally moved back into your apartment, determined to stay as independent as possible.

You went to visit Oswald twice a week. He needed a good friend right now.

But eventually even Jim went off the deep end, he went to black gate, and eventually escaped somehow.

You couldn't recall anyone ever escaping black gate before, you respected Jim for that. He managed to outsmart everyone in the system.

You sat on your couch reading a book when your phone buzzed on the coffee table in front of you.

"Wayne, how may I help you?" You answered.

"Hey y/n!" The voice was cheery on the other end.

"Butch?" You asked, significantly shocked.

"Hey, I missed ya kid. I'm sending someone to come pick ya up."

"Umm." You paused. "I can drive myself ya know." You finished.

"Oh come on. I've got one of your old friends stopping by. Just don't." He sighed. "Kill her when she gets there alright?"

"Uh, okay. When will she be here?" Almost on que you heard a knock at your door. "Gotta go Butch, see ya soon." You said flipping your phone shut.

You answered the door to see a family face. A face that helped you out a while ago. "Tabs?" You asked pulling her into a hug. "Oh my god how are you?" You asked as she let go of the hug.

"I'm doing good now that my brothers gone, Butch wanted me to come get you."

You didn't blame her for killing Oswalds mother, it was mainly Theo'a influence that did it. Instead of seeing her for that, you decided to see her as the woman who helped you back when Jerome kidnapped you. The girl who was with Barbra, and replaced your lighter. A friend.

"One sec." you walked back into your apartment grabbing a small backpack that held a few essential items for venturing out into Gotham.

It had a lock picking set, a few different sized knifes, a gun, some rope, and a full water bottle.

You tossed your phone inside and followed Tabatha to her car.

Time skip

You made it to a bunker of sorts. Following tabs through the halls you passed many people, but you were only looking for one.

Then you saw him, sitting at a long table, beating some dude who was on the floor covered in his own blood.

"Butch!" You yelled running up to him. He stood to give you a hug when he saw you coming.

"I missed ya kid!" He said letting go of the hug. "Where have you been?"

"My apartment, ever since Galavan died, I haven't exactly had anything to do." You said sitting down, not bothering to notice the man moaning in pain on the floor.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Butch looked annoyed.

"Come in." He said, and a few of his men came in pulling Oswald in. He was coated in feathers.

"Jesus Christ Ozzie what happened to you?" You asked, but Butch pulled out a gun.

Time skip

There was a significant amount of explaining to do, Oswald wasn't himself. Not even slightly, but he seemed proud of his certificate stateing he was sane and good to leave Archam.

You were confused as to why he acted so off.

"They really did a number on your noggin huh?" You asked.

"They helped me!" He grinned widely. It was slightly unnerving to see him like this. "Y/n," he placed a friendly hand on your shoulder, "you don't need to do all these bad things."

"Umm, what?" You asked, slightly shocked.

"Let it go. You'll feel much better." He continued.

You leaned in to whisper to Butch. "I'm gonna go for a walk."

He nodded and you went to find your way around.

After a bit of wandering Tabs found you again. "We sent the little bird away, he's taking flowers to his mothers grave." She said slightly annoyed.

You walked back with her to where Butch was, the man on the floor now sitting in a chair, being held up by a few men.

You recognized the man, at least now that he wasn't on the floor.

"Is that him?" You asked Butch, not taking your eyes off the man in the chair.

"If by 'him' you mean the man that dragged you off to be alone with Galavan's demented nephew, then yes." He said with a smirk.

The man gave you a hopeful look. But you returned to with a small devious smirk.

You picked up a spoon off the table, turning to Butch. "May I?" You asked politely.

"Be my guest kid, I've gotten everything I wanted from him." He said sitting back in his chair.

You moved a seat up so you were directly in front of the man.

"I was almost raped because of you ya know." You said innocently polishing the spoon with your jacket sleeve.

"Please" he mumbled from behind the gag in his mouth.

"Oh come on hun, you had to have known it would go down hill." A few tears fell from his eyes in silent agony. "Now now, no tears." Your face hardened. "You don't get to cry, not after what you did."

His eyes widened at your words, but he could only let out helpless cries from behind his gag as you leaned in, moving the spoon around his left eye, scraping against the socket it was connected to. With one last forceful movement of the spoon his eye popped out, landing in the floor by your foot.

"See?" You giggled at your unintentional pun as you picked up his bloodied eye, showing it off for his still in tact eye. "This is the kind of pain you ended up causing me."

You smirked dropping the eye, crushing it under your boot with a terrible squishing sound as it ground itself into the rug.

"How about that other eye ae?" You winked at him as he started to scream again when you maneuvered the spoon under his eyelids, starting to work on removing the other eye.