2

(A/N so this is gonna kinda summarize a few episodes. Sorry not sorry. Love ya
-Sawyer)

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Bruce looked up at you as you set the last of your things in the beautiful white car that used to be your mothers.

"Yeah, it's time I guess. But at least I'll still see you five days a week." You winked at Alfred, you had convinced him to let you take Bruce to school everyday.

Bruce dropped his smile. "I still don't know why I have to go to school. You don't even go to school y/n."

You ruffled his hair. "I do go to school." You gave him a smile when he tried to fix his hair.

"I can show you the research that supports homeschooling."

"Bruce you need to make friends.

"Hey, I have you and Alfred."

You chuckled. "Friends your own age Brucie."

"Well why don't you go to the same school as me then?" He sighed. "It would be nice to know at least one person."

Alfred shot you a dirty look. "Well." You took a breath. "I chose a while ago to go to public school. You, on the other hand, need to go to a school that can fully prepare you."

Bruce looked like he wanted to say something but decided not to argue.

"I'll see you tomorrow." You winked and got in the drivers side of the car.

Time skip next day.

You woke up early. In your new apartment, it was nice, and you had more room to yourself than you knew what to do with.

You looked around you at all the boxes you still had to unpack, deciding on taking a shower instead of unpacking.

You got dressed in some old torn jeans and a dark grey hoodie, pulling on a pair of black combat boots.

Heading out the door you grabbed your backpack, keys, and the half empty pack of cigarettes.

You pulled up in front of your childhood home to see Bruce in a familiar uniform, with Alfred standing behind him.

Bruce set his bag in the back and Alfred leaned down in front of your open window.

"You know I can take him to school right?"

You put the car back into drive. "I know Alfred, but when else am I gonna spend time with him?" He took a step back and watched as you drove back through the front gates.

You sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Umm, y/n?" You glances at him through the corner of your eye.

"Hmm?"

"That's not what I think it is is it?" You saw he was pointing at the pack of cigarettes in the center console.

"Don't worry, I'm not doing it in the car."

"It's not healthy." He said plainly.

"Well from what Alfreds told me we've both picked up some unhealthy habits since they died." He gave you a strange look. "Before I left he told me you were burning yourself."

"I'm trying to conquer fear." He said trying to hide his wrapped hand.

"Well try to conquer fear without hurting yourself alright?" You pulled in front of your old school. You saw a few familiar faces but tried to keep your eyes away from them.

"Are you picking me up? Or will Alfred?" He asked getting his bag from the back.

"Gotham public High gets out half an hour before you do, so I'll be right here waiting." You gave him a smile and he nodded.